What's new

Gunmen attack Indian Consulate in Afghanistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't speak like this about Modi Ji :pissed: Chota Bheem Pappu ka favorite cartoon show hai :lol:
BnbTAm7CMAAFo1u.jpg:medium

10325644_761213940576653_2207444140108686005_n.jpg
Awwwe so cute :smitten:

Ishq thum karo our badnam hum huvay.

or maybe false flag operation by RAW who knows we all know how RAW is famous for doing false flag operation be it mumbai attack , construction company attack in afghanistan or bomb blasts in Kashmir jamia masjid
or may be PAkistan decided to ship some of its soldiers across the border and have some fun...but their Aaaazz got busted.

yes sir i like our new boss he slapped afghanis in kabul about double crossing and is now targeting TTP scumbags in waziristan i see lot of covert ops happening in afghanistan these kids from afghanistan will now face the music
you still serving? my time was long long ago over 20 years..

you said you recognize the two guys in my avatar? I wanted to meet them. there was a ceremony held in honor of the Americans for their support during the earthquake in Azad kashmir. this picture is from there.

how you are so sure ? it is directly involved ...

Like I said, it simply doesnt have the orders. IT reports to the prime minister of India and it needs his/her approval to do so.

LOL..what an irony ..

We would have ignored you long bak, but you keep poping up now and then, irritating but laughable :lol:

means Pakistan ...

From anywhere in the world, which is a threat to India. it includes all countries.

all the intelligence agencies operate mostly without anyone's directive..its all about defending national interests...like CIA and MI6 do ..

YEs, but to collect information not sabotage and destruction.

you still serving? my time was long long ago over 20 years..

you said you recognize the two guys in my avatar? I wanted to meet them. there was a ceremony held in honor of the Americans for their support during the earthquake in Azad kashmir. this picture is from there.
salute sir :) yes sir m still serving and sir i know them from my time in BRC when my father was stationed in BRC

May be thats' PA's churn strategy....jo bhi ho...Afghan Forces nain kutton ko maar giraya....ab tum jaa ke so jao...
on one hand you call them ur partners and on other hand u r labelling them as kuttas i mean afghanis ko kutta bola u pathetic creature

baki to sab chalta hai but whats the latest news about the herat attack can some one give me links

you are a good man and you made a good post if the word Afghanistan is taken out form your post
as per your questions, yes Pakistan has raised these questions with not just the Afghans but also Americans repeatedly which American politicians and ISAF command has acknowledged many times.
Northern Alliance is complicit in it. have you wondered about the make of the Northern Alliance? it consists of some former communist generals and commanders that brutalized the Afghans under the Soviet flag. they are the atheist versions of Afghans.

then there is nothing suspicious or wrong about setting up embassies and cultural centers near the borders in any normal country which is peaceful.

but a place... which is ravaged by war .. has no infrastructure.

where people have to go for miles to get water and are constantly looted and harassed by either the Taliban or by the corrupt Afghan authorities. where anything that moves is either bombed to bits by Americans or blown up by Taliban... ..

Indians find essential to setup their conciliates there? when even the Kabul is not safe? very interesting

Thank you Sir. You see the thing is setting up consuls, embassies and missions are at the discretion of the engaging nation and the acceptance of the host nation. Partaking, condoning or assisting in the attack of any legally recognized diplomatic station is pariah according to internationally accepted norms and standards. Not that I am accusing or even insinuating that Pakistan or any of its arms of state services are responsible in any manner for the current attack. The Afghan authorities shoulder the responsibility of protecting any diplomatic stations in their country and it is not for Pakistan or its ISI or the Martians of the Americans to account for this attack. Those accusations against the ISI emanate from some of my fellow Indian members here who like some of my fellow Pakistani members just love a good breyani of conspiracy theories. Whilst Pakistan may have reservations about these Indian diplomatic stations, it simply should just put up with them. As a neighboring state, it also bears the burden of ensuring that no attacks should be launched from its soil in any manner whatsoever against any of these missions. If it can be proven however that these Indian diplomatic stations are of a threat in any manner whatsoever against the internal safety of Pakistan, I am certain then that you will agree with me that there are various international laws which will ensure that Pakistan will get justice at the UNO.

Best news of the day, will only get worse with time.

All umpa lumpas will be driven out, worst thing about is no sub humans died.
May God bless you and put you out of your misery my old delusional Pakistani friend...:lol:

They have shown their Aukaat yet again.

I hope Afghans are seeing these people interfering in their nation, creating chaos, death and arson.

the msg is from all muslims that they dont want ur interference ...
LOL! What about TTP ? No kafir involved in that scenario :pakistan:

It was always clear, you just realized it, congrats, you've come so far :rolleyes:
Umm! You still haven't figured out why Modi sent Nawaz an invitation.I'm pretty sure you will figure it out one day :rolleyes1:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom