What's new

Gunmen attack Indian Consulate in Afghanistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best news of the day, will only get worse with time.

All umpa lumpas will be driven out, worst thing about is no sub humans died.

The terrorists died and others dint - so according to you the terrorists are NOT sub human (sub humans dint die). you are SICK. Please get some help

well a hindustani dnt need to tell us who we represent or not ...

Yes I am a proud Hindustani .So what??
You guys represent some things and one of that is already mentioned in this thread title.May more but no less.I dont blame you after all your leader created your country on the basis of religion.

so you shouldn't have any issues when something happens to your embassies in Afghanistan ....

now a pakistani would tell me if I should be concerned or not? The fact is your state has been looking after terrorists for so long causing disturbances in the whole south asia region as well as in china now. So you expect us to be silent. The cost Pakistan would have to incur to keep acting like this would be huge and will automatically burden your already ill economy. You are now in a position where you take debt to repay your debt while armwd forces take the major chunk of your budget leaving almost nothing even for electricity generation. When socio economic factors worsen insurgency and termoil would be bigger than ever before.

Yes I am a proud Hindustani .So what??
You guys represent some things and one of that is already mentioned in this thread title.May more but no less.I dont blame you after all your leader created your country on the basis of religion.
well religion is most important part of Muslims lives ... be it indian muslims, Pakistani muslims and anywhere around the world ... we dnt see many religion practicing christians or hindus ... Muslims are more into their religion as compare to any other religion followers

well religion is most important part of Muslims lives ... be it indian muslims, Pakistani muslims and anywhere around the world ... we dnt see many religion practicing christians or hindus ... Muslims are more into their religion as compare to any other religion followers
Wrong .You are again generalize entire muslims in this world.Religion is important part of Pakistani Muslims.
I know a lot of muslim friends who prefer their nationality more than religion.
Majority Indian muslims are like that except some fractional minorities.
But for Pakistanis like you religion is more than your nationality.But dont mistake muslims in other countries like that

Incorrect assumption.

Wrong .You are again generalize entire muslims in this world.Religion is important part of Pakistani Muslims.
I know a lot of muslim friends who prefer their nationality more than religion.
Majority Indian muslims are like that except some fractional minorities.
But for Pakistanis like you religion is more than your nationality.But dont mistake muslims in other countries like that
if true they cant be muslims ..as per Islam, religion is more important then nationality or for anything else for that matter... u can check with islamic scholar if u wish too....

if true they cant be muslims ..as per Islam, religion is more important then nationality or for anything else for that matter... u can check with islamic scholar if u wish too....
Ok then by your standards they are not. Guess how much they and we in general care about that? :azn:

Incorrect assumption.
sharti bili ... 86 % of muslims voted for Pakistan on the basis of religion ... anyways i lived in UK so i can tell , there are a few practicing Christians ... i cant say about hindus in india

sharti bili ... 86 % of muslims voted for Pakistan on the basis of religion ... anyways i lived in UK so i can tell , there are a few practicing Christians ... i cant say about hindus in india
It would be a sad day on earth when being more religious minded gives one bragging rights. We don't grow up with religious indoctrination. Indians are by and large spiritual and not strictly religious. You may find it a little difficult to understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom