What's new

Gunmen attack Indian Consulate in Afghanistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
All effort should be made to stop Nawaz being an idiot and making peace with India

masti makawa pathana :disagree:
kha kha
we must train these attackers better next time and ensure that they have ISI badges, selfy with ISI chiefs in the mobiles.. when they attack the Indian "cultural centers" near Pakistani borders

All effort should be made to stop Nawaz being an idiot and making peace with India
what?

why?

you failed already.

ask me how

I know on dawn someone said why do the Indians think that in a remote place near Pakistani border there is a need for an Indian consulate? if anyone really wants to visit Taj mahal then he can go to Kabul to get the Indian visa? are these consulates placed along the Pakistani border to save the travel journey of Baloch sorry I mean "Afghan tourists" to Kabul?

I know i come too hard on the Indians for wrong reasons, maybe the Indians want to give "cultural education" to these border area people ... no Silly Not Afghans..... I men the Pakistani Baloch...

now here is the contradiction to my earlier conclusion and actually mystery is solved. these consulates are to facilitate my fellow Baloch if they need to get a visa to check out "taj mahal."

Oh sorry .. yea the attack

so ISI tried to foil the love relationship between NaMo and Ganja.. hmm.. should check Geo now to see how Hamid Mir is jumping on his seat claiming that ISI chief personally dropped the attackers near the Indian embassy.

have the ISI cards of the attackers known to the media yet?

Is the consulate on Pakistani or Afghan soil ? If it is on Afghan soil, does Pakistan recognize the territorial sovereignty of Afghanistan? If Pakistan does recognize the territorial sovereignty of Afghanistan then why does Pakistan have concerns about where on its soil Afghanistan permits any embassy to operate? If Pakistan has any evidence to prove that the Indian embassy is complicit in uprisings in Baloch areas of Pakistan, has Pakistan notified the Afghan authorities? If Pakistan has no evidence to present, and considering that the ISI of Pakistan operates freely in that area and with its huge budget and experience, can it then be said that the ISI has not gathered any such evidence and accordingly no such evidence does exist ?

kha kha
we must train these attackers better next time and ensure that they have ISI badges, selfy with ISI chiefs in the mobiles.. when they attack the Indian "cultural centers" near Pakistani borders

what?

why?

you failed already.

ask me how
hahhahahahhahha yea right maybe if they are trained by army then PA number of those army officers who trained them written on the head of these attackers will do good for these brainless indians

same goes for RAW illegal activities inside Pakistan ...starting from Baluchistan to Karachi naval base attack...

RAW is not even involved directly like ISI is an independent organization (so to say).GOI is not even interested in destabilizing pakistan as you guys dont matter much to us. RAW is only active on counter terrorism threat which happens outside of our country. Their job is to pass on the intelligence and/or capture terrorists.

RAW on itself cant take any step to bomb Karachi or BAluchistan, it simply doesnt have the directive to do so, where as ISI has. You guys do now your ISI and Army is not under govt jurisdiction, where as in India they do.

get the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom