What's new

Gunmen attack Indian Consulate in Afghanistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shareef must do something about strengthening his country's civilian rule.

The military has to be stripped otherwise we will never have any chance to finish issues of the past.

We can at the maximum level, invite your PM.

But if he is being threatened from the insecure generals and intelligence units then what can we do?

We will retaliate to any damage done but this is an obvious message. No one died or got injured. Meaning it was a warning for Shareef to reject the invitation.

To all the Pakistanies with this attitude give it few more years,even chinese will be blaming you for terrorism in china.
Dont say that. What will Pak do then? where will they go to? Without a master they cant exist. No USA aid, No chinese existence in Pak............What next? Pak has never been independent and hence cant exist without dependence on others.

lol...look at majority of pakistanii here...they are happy of terrorism and bombing , attacking consulate ...lol..
them its good bombing and killing are continued in pakistan...
hail to ttp for bombing pakistan... ... u people deserve this...

More like, I don't care and stop bringing Pakistan into every sentence.

The attack is obvious mate. it is not about killing this time but a warning to Nawaz and the message is clear.

What he is asking is, are you happy that your PM is a hostage to the insecurities of a few generals?

They may want a relationship with us but they certainly do have a relationship with Pakistan :P

I believe the figure had touched 65000+ last I checked, and that too in less than a decade, quite a relationship indeed.:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

I condemn it :mad:
i condemned it too...
i saw ur post...and i am there are few good people still ur country...:agree:
i was talking abt the majority of pakistanii janta here ..who have expressed their happy views on these attack...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom