What's new

Gunmen attack Indian Consulate in Afghanistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
the better one are sitting in quetta waiting for their turn :smokin: once ur big daddy leave this place the gona be active :butcher:
Now i see why they r still alive there....and you say that u r victim of terrorism.

Now i see why they r still alive there....and you say that u r victim of terrorism.
there is no terrorism in quetta or pushtoon dominated areas in Balochistan
the only terrorism we see is done by RAW backed BLA

LOL Namards jo chahe krle but cannot hurt Indian people in Afghanistan. Thanks to Afghan police hope they keep the people of Afghanistan safe and secure the same way. Peace :)
:eek::eek::eek::eek: hainnn tum unki mardangi check. kar aye :eek::eek::eek::eek:

no its you indian baby who always cry when something happens to you and drag ur big daddies into every BS that is happening to u and blame ISI and Pakistan ... and kiddo if that was done by ISI then let me assure u multiple explosive laden vehicle use hona tha not just 4 attackers firing at the consulate only to wake up the poor guard guarding that place...what kind of pathetic planning by these attackers surely some kids high on hashish attacked that consulate poor souls RIP
So you saying the previous attack in Afghan was done by ISI because the attackers used a similar MO.

Gunmen killed and sent to hell, no staff members hurt.....

Great job ANA! :sniper:

maybe they want skinny hindu bchas to be imported to afghanistan :omghaha::omghaha:
upload_2014-5-23_14-32-59.jpeg

So you saying the previous attack in Afghan was done by ISI because the attackers used a similar MO.
why we need to attack ur embassy or consulate when afghani pushtoon hate u like hell and attack ur targets the example is that of these 4 poor kids attacked ur consulate for no fcking reason

To all the Pakistanies with this attitude give it few more years,even chinese will be blaming you for terrorism in china.

well done :) loud and clear message..
.... after 2014 who will save your buttzz .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom