What's new

Gunmen attack Indian Consulate in Afghanistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
this has become so routine now...no medals to guess who did this and why.

ISI is focusing on attacking an Indian consulate in Afghanistan instead of using those resources in kashmir. Which means they are feeling the heat from the other side of their border. Which means RAW is working against ISI's interests. As usual, there is no trail of RAW left behind. In the end, ISI gets blamed for supporting terrorist activities in other countries! Masterstroke by RAW I say. :smokin:
wishful thinking..

Good to see the people in consulate are safe.

its all over the internet use your brain and help yourself :coffee: , i am not going to waste my time on another mindf#cked pakistani .
internet is the main channel of running propaganda...Indians have no proofs at all,it just a blame game...

India is Pakistan's enemy, so to allow india to try to encircle Pakistan is unacceptable

As an extention of the war between Pakistan and India we must target all indian interests in afghanistan (not that I approve of such things mind you;))

Make the cost of business and transport in afghanistan enourmous:sniper:

SInce when any intelligence agency worked under legal framework and proofs and evidences?, these dialogues are for fools and in this case, you cant fool us. so you STFU.

same goes for RAW illegal activities inside Pakistan ...starting from Baluchistan to Karachi naval base attack...

[quote="paranoiarocks, post: 5697221, member: 156632indian]LOL
First Kakar
Then karamat
Then Musharrapph
And then 'non political' shareef junior

:lol:[/quote]
Still 4 wrongs don't make 1 right?...

Just BD, SL, Bhuttan is your abba ki jagir ??
lolzzz you Indians are funny you think you have every right to look after your interests and others dont have.

Who is stopping PAkistan from having healthy relationship with other countries.... its just Pakistanis who don't want India to have good relations with Afghanistan.

Well, first i am thankful to Afghan Forces for killing all those scumbags.

Now ISI is certainly anxious about what is going to happen. Now see R&AW would be given a free hand to reciprocate in the same manner in Pakistan. I say more add more teeth to TTP. I see massive funding come their way to keep Pakistan boiling and I hope there is a similar attack in Pakistan.

MODI phobia already working.

its already happening...you already supporting TTP and Baluchistan insurgency..wake up kid

Who is stopping PAkistan from having healthy relationship with other countries.... its just Pakistanis who don't want India to have good relations with Afghanistan.

And who is stopping you from having the same?

Its just that Indians do not want BD, SL to have good relations with China and Pakistan same goes for other such things.

So dont play a victim card neither you want Pakistan to have pro govt there same goes for us. Its a simple rule

Just like Kargil. They will deny any involvement of Pakistani army/ISI and will accept the responsibility of this attack very proudly and will distribute Nissan-e-haider to this terrorists after few years.
:rofl::rofl:

Afghanistan is Pakistan ke abba ki jagir...so India does not have right to have cordial relationship with Afghan People...

aur Kashmir , Sri lanka, bangladesh , nepal bhi bharat ke jagir nai han...try to live in your own boundaries..

Bunch of Indian false flaggers to get cookies for Modi.

You Indians have pathetic sense of creating such pathetic dramas to get World attention

poor Indian mentality

The attack happened in reality, it is not false news.

Who is behind the attack, remains to be seen.

And who is stopping you from having the same?

Try all you guys can....

Its just that Indians do not want BD, SL to have good relations with China and Pakistan same goes for other such things.

First ask yourself...how many countries around the world want to have a relationship with your country?

So dont play a victim card neither you want Pakistan to have pro govt there same goes for us. Its a simple rule

Its Pakistan who has been playing cards..first it was strategic depth..and now its playing the victim card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom