What's new

Gunmen attack Indian Consulate in Afghanistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Who talks bout interest? As per the timing, its understood that this attack was simply a message sending to none other than Karzai and Shareef. We all know by whome.

2. As I said, this was nothing more than cover firing rather than kill fire. Its for some indication rather than serious damage. We all know, fear of Terrorism is the most effective one in Pakistan, Afganistan and somewhat in India too.

3. Any attack in Afganistan wud only put Karzai to embarass and no way beneficial to India. There is no pressure on Modi for anything. And why wud India want to embarass Karzai when hes on our side. Some logical explainiation?

4. Thats a typical conspiracy theoriest logic. Had it a lot from likes of Zaid Hameed. So u not of any effect. :lol: . India got its so called attention already the day Modi won landslide victory and all nations congratulated him with invites of visit. He got attention the moment he invited all SAARC nations. Its foolish to think that such activities are required to gain attention by like of Modi. He already had so much attention worldwide till yesterday. Fuget bout today's attack.

Indian conspiracy theory nothing else. There is NO pressure on Karazi he had seen worst attacks.

Such sissy planning is only Indian forte not ours.

Nawaz Sharif has nothing to do with it. We are planning to send him to India for oath taking of Modi ceremony.

anyway you Indians are frustrated enough to seek attention even if a lizard is attack by claiming "An Indian origin lizard was attack this morning in Kabul"

Pakistani puppet haqqani network once again? Thank god, they didn't succeed to kill so many people unlike last time..

Indian conspiracy theory nothing else. There is NO pressure on Karazi he had seen worst attacks.

Such sissy planning is only Indian forte not ours.

Nawaz Sharif has nothing to do with it. We are planning to send him to India for oath taking of Modi ceremony.

anyway you Indians are frustrated enough to seek attention even if a lizard is attack by claiming "An Indian origin lizard was attack this morning in Kabul"
Again the denial mode. Everything is conspiracy against Pakistan. Pak Army and ISI NEVER interfere with Democratic govt ever. Ya we all know that.

Hope u explain 1999 events and then Kargil. Or even that was conspiracy by Indians to malign Pak forces. In reality Pak Army dint fight Indians forces. Indian forces themselves planned an attack against themselves to malign Pak Army. :hitwall:

Not that I approve of these things, but indian interests should be hit hard in afghanistan including economic.:butcher:

Again the denial mode. Everything is conspiracy against Pakistan. Pak Army and ISI NEVER interfere with Democratic govt ever. Ya we all know that.

Hope u explain 1999 events and then Kargil. Or even that was conspiracy by Indians to malign Pak forces. In reality Pak Army dint fight Indians forces. Indian forces themselves planned an attack against themselves to malign Pak Army. :hitwall:

prove that it was attack by ISI.
if you cant then dont bring up your Indian conspiracy theories here we have enough of your conspiracy theories.

and dont try to hide behind kargil. we done it and it was our right Kashmir is NOT your land rather occupied.

Now as far as your Afghanistan eggs are concerned they are already broken try to lay more fresh eggs and this time put it in right basket ;)

we dont need pushcarts bomb planting its your Indian hallmark. These Indian attention seeking B grade actors /drama queens. Good to know that ISI name give you some solace and attention

Pakistani puppet haqqani network once again? Thank god, they didn't succeed to kill so many people unlike last time..

:lol: Indian conspiracy theorists plenty

if that was nice try
what will be bad try like?
Sad+Hindu.+Reincarnation+is+a+bitch_6670c8_3883080.jpg

Didn't expect this from you, why bring in religion ? in the past it has been seen most of the attacks on indian consulates in afg have been linked to ISI , a fact claimed by afg authorities themselves.

congrats to all Indians
great work by the Indian security ... something that our security people should learn who failed repeatedly
Indians have even beaten the NATO that failed to safeguard attacks on its outposts and large bases.

on a non-serious note

checking the bodies of the dead should reveal their origin and Geo should be approached to run the news on it
I mean they might be carrying Pakistani ID cards and passports (although no such thing is checked while crossing the border from various "indigenous" locations) the compelling evidence will be singed autograph from ISI chief
if that comes out I will boycott ISI @DESERT FIGHTER @BATMAN @Informant

Hahaha. I guess this was a wakeup call for the Indians for supplying their baloch friends.

:-)

Well, first i am thankful to Afghan Forces for killing all those scumbags.

Now ISI is certainly anxious about what is going to happen. Now see R&AW would be given a free hand to reciprocate in the same manner in Pakistan. I say more add more teeth to TTP. I see massive funding come their way to keep Pakistan boiling and I hope there is a similar attack in Pakistan.

MODI phobia already working.

I am going to file this non-sense statement of yours along with such equally stupid statements made throughout history.....

Searching for big foot.

Jews were responsible for 9/11

Spring Onion speaks logically on every subject.

There, your post has found it's rightful place.

This is the third time i'm saying it.

Only and Only @Spring Onion Didi ji knows everything . .and she is always right.

5536374944_a1a8df012a.jpg

:tup::tup::tup:

Well, first i am thankful to Afghan Forces for killing all those scumbags.

Now ISI is certainly anxious about what is going to happen. Now see R&AW would be given a free hand to reciprocate in the same manner in Pakistan. I say more add more teeth to TTP. I see massive funding come their way to keep Pakistan boiling and I hope there is a similar attack in Pakistan.

MODI phobia already working.
:pop: lolzzzz Indians are left out so they will do anything to look important in Afghanistan

Some establishments fear getting sidelined...hence this act.

:lol: how??

Just like Kargil. They will deny any involvement of Pakistani army/ISI and will accept the responsibility of this attack very proudly and will distribute Nissan-e-haider to this terrorists after few years.

lolzzzz Indians are left out so they will do anything to look important in Afghanistan

We are otherwise this attack would not have taken place. Its a fact that Indian presence in Afghanistan and the warming relations between Indian and Afghanistan gives nightmares to the ISI.

I'll quote you when TTP strikes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom