What's new

Gunmen attack Indian Consulate in Afghanistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
bwahahahahahwh when shown you mirror you are on fire.

BTW it was once again a poor try by Indians a poor drama by Indians to get world attention . poor modified goons

Not really.

I actually couldn't stop laughing when you wrote that. I was having a bad day and you lightened my day. Thank you :-)

Modi must be more powerful than I thought. Hiring Assassins in Afghanistan.

What can I say, Spring Onion, Once a Hindu Baniya, Always a Hindu Baniya ;)

bwahahahahahwh when shown you mirror you are on fire.

BTW it was once again a poor try by Indians a poor drama by Indians to get world attention . poor modified goons

same old BS from Indians. nobody said everything is perfect in Pakistan.

Go get some fresh water and dont accuse ISI for your motions even

Why? Isnt it obvious that ISI wud be involving itself in anti enemy activities? India is ISI enemy. What u talking bout? Some logic plz. Simply blabbering that ISI is innocent doesnt make Crow white.

Not really.

I actually couldn't stop laughing when you wrote that. I was having a bad day and you lightened my day. Thank you :-)

Modi must be more powerful than I thought. Hiring Assassins in Afghanistan.

What can I say, Spring Onion, Once a Hindu Baniya, Always a Hindu Baniya ;)

Modi's Chanakya niti is bearing fruit it looks like

;) thats why telling you about your poor planning . ISI doesnt send people with rubber bullets and water guns. so relax
Ohh. Ur logic means ISI only involve in super planned events where 4 terrorists killed without any enemy casualties shud mean its not ISI. Ur rite. ISI invole in events like 26/11 where the attack goes on for 3 days. Rite?

Modi's Chanakya niti is bearing fruit it looks like

It is pretty much an Indian and Pakistani MO to blame each other's intelligences for every single terrorist attack.

The truth, lies somewhere in between.

But, Modi arranging hitmen to carry out a terrorist attack on Indian consulate, with little political or diplomatic capital to be made, belongs in the category of Moon landings are fake.

Conspiracy theories are the bread and butter of Indian and Pakistani Journalists.

You can blame western journalists all you want, but their professionalism far surpasses the sub-continents'.

Again, you are being far too charitable. This user does not represent the average Indian journalist although she may represent the average pakistani journalist. It doesn't always make sense to lump Indians and Pakistanis together.

It is pretty much an Indian and Pakistani MO to blame each other's intelligences for every single terrorist attack.

The truth, lies somewhere in between.

But, Modi arranging hitmen to carry out a terrorist attack on Indian consulate, with little political or diplomatic capital to be made, belongs in the category of Moon landings are fake.

Probably not every terrorist attack is carried out by ISI but in this case, it is fairly obvious that ISI was behind the attack.

Why? Isnt it obvious that ISI wud be involving itself in anti enemy activities? India is ISI enemy. What u talking bout? Some logic plz. Simply blabbering that ISI is innocent doesnt make Crow white.

1. Because we dont plan for botch attacks as these are not in interest of ISI and Pakistan

2. Indian embassy in Kabul is one of the most guarded ones and sending only 4 gun-tooting actors does NOT serve any purpose not even remotely in our interests.

3. The timing is most bizarre because even a big successful attack on Indian embassy there would have been beneficial to India NOT Pakistan.

4. All this is helpful in giving attention to India so obviously whoever gains from it is behind it and apparently its INDIA

Again, you are being far too charitable. This user does not represent the average Indian journalist although she may represent the average pakistani journalist. It doesn't always make sense to lump Indians and Pakistanis together.

But it is still very easy to buy space in Indian newspapers to publish fabricated polls and attacks on other politicians. Indian press is notoriously corrupt.

Comes back to professionalism again. I guess in the West, the corruption is more polished.

Conspiracy theories are the bread and butter of Indian and Pakistani Journalists.

You can blame western journalists all you want, but their professionalism far surpasses the sub-continents'.

whats the big deal ? your entire India is conspiracy theorist when you blame ISI for farts

3 gunmen dead....

congrats to all Indians
great work by the Indian security ... something that our security people should learn who failed repeatedly
Indians have even beaten the NATO that failed to safeguard attacks on its outposts and large bases.

on a non-serious note

checking the bodies of the dead should reveal their origin and Geo should be approached to run the news on it
I mean they might be carrying Pakistani ID cards and passports (although no such thing is checked while crossing the border from various "indigenous" locations) the compelling evidence will be singed autograph from ISI chief
if that comes out I will boycott ISI @DESERT FIGHTER @BATMAN @Informant

1. Because we dont plan for botch attacks as these are not in interest of ISI and Pakistan

2. Indian embassy in Kabul is one of the most guarded ones and sending only 4 gun-tooting actors does NOT serve any purpose not even remotely in our interests.

3. The timing is most bizarre because even a big successful attack on Indian embassy there would have been beneficial to India NOT Pakistan.

4. All this is helpful in giving attention to India so obviously whoever gains from it is behind it and apparently its INDIA

1. Who talks bout interest? As per the timing, its understood that this attack was simply a message sending to none other than Karzai and Shareef. We all know by whome.

2. As I said, this was nothing more than cover firing rather than kill fire. Its for some indication rather than serious damage. We all know, fear of Terrorism is the most effective one in Pakistan, Afganistan and somewhat in India too.

3. Any attack in Afganistan wud only put Karzai to embarass and no way beneficial to India. There is no pressure on Modi for anything. And why wud India want to embarass Karzai when hes on our side. Some logical explainiation?

4. Thats a typical conspiracy theoriest logic. Had it a lot from likes of Zaid Hameed. So u not of any effect. :lol: . India got its so called attention already the day Modi won landslide victory and all nations congratulated him with invites of visit. He got attention the moment he invited all SAARC nations. Its foolish to think that such activities are required to gain attention by like of Modi. He already had so much attention worldwide till yesterday. Fuget bout today's attack.

i think this was to sabotage sharifs visit to india ..nice try ISI
if that was nice try
what will be bad try like?
Sad+Hindu.+Reincarnation+is+a+bitch_6670c8_3883080.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom