What's new

Gunmen attack Indian Consulate in Afghanistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
its all over the internet use your brain and help yourself :coffee: , i am not going to waste my time on another mindf#cked pakistani .
well its all over internet that US blew up twin towers herself ... do u believe that too .. India have this habit of blaming everythng on Pakistan

Nope Mr. Mir and Geo.
well thatrs why they are on trail for spreading flase news .. that are also on trail for taking money from India via a Norway NGO

10308218_10152225855568580_7373641247202683863_n.jpg
how cute so the indians have their cute little angel feeling.

its all over the internet use your brain and help yourself :coffee: , i am not going to waste my time on another mindf#cked pakistani .

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Run Indian Run or should I say :

BHAAG MILKHA BHAAG

When out of PROOF or EVIDENCE , use internet as CRUTCH.

Is Internet Evidence . I think not my Friend.

Internet cannot be used as Evidence in any COURT OF LAW.....

So you come on PDF and make fallacious claims with NO EVIDENCE.

Wasting your time ? You are the one wasting our time with fake made up stories and NO PROOF....:crazy:

well thatrs why they are on trail for spreading flase news .. that are also on trail for taking money from India via a Norway NGO
Any group or individual who is against the ISI or Army is under the threat that includes your PM.

Any group or individual who is against the ISI or Army is under the threat that includes your PM.
bro our army didnt do it .. ever one call our army chief SHARIF .. sharif persons dont do such things ;)

bro our army didnt do it .. ever one call our army chief SHARIF .. sharif persons dont do such things ;)
So does the rule apply to your PM? ;) He should be the most Sharif guy on earth?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Run Indian Run or should I say :

BHAAG MILKHA BHAAG

When out of PROOF or EVIDENCE , use internet as CRUTCH.

Is Internet Evidence . I think not my Friend.

Internet cannot be used as Evidence in any COURT OF LAW.....

So you come on PDF and make fallacious claims with NO EVIDENCE.

Wasting your time ? You are the one wasting our time with fake made up stories and NO PROOF....:crazy:

forgive me mate but i dare not to argue when pakistanies get into their denial mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom