What's new

Gunmen attack Indian Consulate in Afghanistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy to hear no one was hurt, Thanks to Afghan forces for helping out @Sher Malang
Who ever the culprits are, they would be replied back in due course of time.

It is sad that our allies are always targeted by the common enemy, Afghan forces have the full capability to defend our and our allies interest in Afghanistan. Such attacks can't deter our allies will to help Afghanistan.

All Indian staff were evacuated in the first phase, the 5 attackers took refuge in the neighboring building at the end all are killed by ANSF; I wish each of those 5 attacker 72 virgins in the after life and kudos to ANSF for guiding them to the place they could find those 72 virgins.

We should not blame anyone, the first blame is on us that we lacked the intelligence to foil this attack.

why we need to attack ur embassy or consulate when afghani pushtoon hate u like hell and attack ur targets the example is that of these 4 poor kids attacked ur consulate for no fcking reason
I don't know you told me that's how ISI would have done it, and there was a prior such attack in the same region.

and a member's personal opinion is a decree ?

huh NVM
U guyz are so comfortable in this proof game irrespective of facts and truth. Even 26/11 wasnt Pak deed.
Indian consulate in Afghanistan ,is main pakistan Kahan se agaya :mad:
Beta, Aap nahi samjhogi. Isme lambi kahani hai. Power in Afganistan ka khel.

Pushtoon ka soch ka bara baro ki pack ho jati hai aap mera bhai to phr b indian ho koi nai get well soon aap ko nai export krti aap ki govt afghanistan cheers:cheers: zar bar jor shay
Sentence kho de poora ka kana :whistle:

congrats to all Indians
great work by the Indian security ... something that our security people should learn who failed repeatedly
Indians have even beaten the NATO that failed to safeguard attacks on its outposts and large bases.

on a non-serious note

checking the bodies of the dead should reveal their origin and Geo should be approached to run the news on it
I mean they might be carrying Pakistani ID cards and passports (although no such thing is checked while crossing the border from various "indigenous" locations) the compelling evidence will be singed autograph from ISI chief
if that comes out I will boycott ISI @DESERT FIGHTER @BATMAN @Informant

another fail trail by ISI member!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom