What's new

Gunmen Attack Christian Colony In #peshawar;four Militants Killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
well we had some casualties, also they managed to hit us hard in Mardan Katcheri - it was multidimensional attack -----
an attack in Islamabad is also imminent -- City is on High alert with Agency officials taking part in Stop & search
Oh I see. sorry i have but still a much bigger casualty has been averted. I wish and pray that nothing happens in ISB and the terrorists get caught.

i don't think so, those guys come hard handed , high on drugs, which isn't the case here ---- one can see from the photos Attackers were already in the residential compound -----
May be sir you are right that was my assessment and these days getting new recruits for talis is getting harder,several of there recruiting and logistics rings have been busted.

Warsak is a highly sensitive area in Peshawar where air-defence installations are and also air-defence military people. It is vulnerable area though sometimes back there was strict security but loopholes are there since start and it is a very dangerous trend.

Though the operation was quick but all these security apparatus have to answer for this
Thanks for the info, never knew that about Warsak Road. May God bless us and the nation.

14117829_1288545727836161_3303757478204849180_n.jpg

Was APS the target?
capture-png.330779

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    17.3 KB · Views: 417
Growing intolerance all over, in name of religion. No country is spared! Shame

@Soumitra @Stephen Cohen

You are including India in this statement right? There is a lot of killings and murders going on in the name of mighty Hindu religion. People eating Beef are killed because the majority Hindus, backed up my religious nut cases from Hindu extremist organizations like the BP/SS, etc, don't like them. Then you have these f*ckers from the Pakistani side, the Talibans who'd kill anyone as rent-a-killer. At this time in history, they are also being sponsored by the Indian $$$$ to destabilize Pakistan. These illogical terrorist attacks without having any "Islamist" purpose are examples of such!!

You are including India in this statement right? There is a lot of killings and murders going on in the name of mighty Hindu religion. People eating Beef are killed because the majority Hindus, backed up my religious nut cases from Hindu extremist organizations like the BP/SS, etc, don't like them. Then you have these f*ckers from the Pakistani side, the Talibans who'd kill anyone as rent-a-killer. At this time in history, they are also being sponsored by the Indian $$$$ to destabilize Pakistan. These illogical terrorist attacks without having any "Islamist" purpose are examples of such!!

Irrespective of your flags and propensity for being a Pakistani apologist, read my statement again, you will get what I mean.

Amazing job done by the PA.

If this was India, it would've taken them a week.

Growing intolerance all over, in name of religion. No country is spared! Shame

@Soumitra @Stephen Cohen
Growing intolerance?

TTP kills people regardless of religion. They blow up Mosques and attack churches alike - this has nothing to do with "growing intolerance". These terrorists are very small but make big noise.

Even so, their actual target was APS Warsak,

Amazing job done by the PA.

If this was India, it would've taken them a week.

Growing intolerance?

TTP kills people regardless of religion. They blow up Mosques and attack churches alike - this has nothing to do with "growing intolerance". These terrorists are very small but make big noise.

Even so, their actual target was APS Warsak,

India doesn't have terrorist attack on daily basis for the armed forces to practice on.

Growing intolerance?

TTP is bereft of any ideological locus? If not, intolerance is apt, wont you agree? Maybe along a takfiri ideology?

Indeed a great job by the security forces. I shall ignore your snide remarks :tup:

India doesn't have terrorist attack on daily basis for the armed forces to practice on.

Ouch .. That was lame

Now this is what we call a quick response with almost negligible casualties !!!
"Negligible casualties"? One guard and one civilian dead, no complete report on injuries yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom