What's new

Gunmen Attack Christian Colony In #peshawar;four Militants Killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he was making a serious point. Unless you think he is also a false-flagging Indian, spreading doom and dismay. Try to think with a level head, and use the faculties you have been given.

I never said he is a false flagger. Just turned to be a drama in the end.

Have you seen this? Is funding from GCC locals also an Indian manoeuvre? I didn't expect that post from you. Or that series of utterly obnoxious posts from

Sir, a fire needs a host to continue to burn everything until & unless it is dead due to no support. What GCC has been doing is up-to her interest though it is game where funding agents are a bit different then the doers. The doers needs back up and fund providers plays the game in both sides. However, wasn't in continuation of any member's post and to the some extent, few times an obnoxious does hold a message as well. From my side, it wasn't a statement for proving the stance but an opinion based upon the primary to secondary concerns from this side. Such attackers are available on rent and anyone can utilize them as once Doval said so things to be kept in view. Just a little glimpse here that we captured a Pesh Imam (Prayer leader of the Masjid) in Punjab that he was there for more then 8 years and when pinned downed, was actually a non-Muslim came in from India. No doubt that local funding through individuals is another concern as well.

@Areesh may be it is just a misunderstanding between you and rampage so how about to clear the fog in peace.

Last edited:
Sir, a fire needs a host to continue to burn everything until & unless it is dead due to no support. What GCC has been doing is up-to her interest though it is game where funding agents are a bit different then the doers. The doers needs back up and fund providers plays the game in both sides. However, wasn't in continuation of any member's post and to the some extent, few times an obnoxious does hold a message as well. From my side, it wasn't a statement for proving the stance but an opinion based upon the primary to secondary concerns from this side. Such attackers are available on rent and anyone can utilize them as once Doval said so things to be kept in view. Just a little glimpse here that we captured a Pesh Imam (Prayer leader of the Masjid) in Punjab that he was there for more then 8 years and when pinned downed, was actually a non-Muslim came in from India. No doubt that local funding through individuals is another concern as well.

@Areesh may be it is just a misunderstanding between you and rampage so how about to clear the fog in peace.

I am truly astonished.

Three killed as terrorists attack Peshawar's Christian Colony

351771_85731713.jpg

Firing from both the sides is still underway.
PESHAWAR (Dunya News) – Atleast four terrorists were killed in an exchange of fire with the securityforces in Christian Colony area of Peshawar on Friday.

Security forces while cordoning off the area has tightened the security whereas aerial surveillance is also being done.

Warsak Road has been closed for traffic whereas security of schools has also been hardened.

Emergency has also been imposed in all the hospitals including Lady Reading.

Firing from both the sides is still underway.

This is a developing story and will be updated accordingly to events.

http://dunyanews.tv/en/Pakistan/351771-Four-terrorists-killed-in-exchange-of-fire-with-se
Christians have been repeatedly targeted in different cities including Peshawar
pray for the safety of everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom