What's new

Gunmen Attack Christian Colony In #peshawar;four Militants Killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I correct in seeing a SSG operator in the first pic?
Yes - but response was not by them --- FC and QRF responded followed by KPK Police forming an outer cordon

i receievd the photos of dead Talis......pretty gruesome ..... Not sure if allowed to post graphic images here

can you plz PM to me

Yesterday Army Chief gave a statement to India and today this happens. Is this a coincidence? Well i dont think so. Question is for long are we going to allow others to take us for granted and not do anything about it? I mean Afghan sims were recovered and it is now clear that its Afghanistan that is providing full support to India to carry out such attacks and we are sitting idle and doing nothing about this God forsaken country run by ANA terrorists. This is absurd and unacceptable.

Members such as Areesh and Stephen Cohen have already confined me to the military sections, (ehsaan hai unka kai udhar hamain baksh detay hain) but now I wonder if it's all worth posting here anymore.

Members such as Areesh and Stephen Cohen have already confined me to the military sections, (ehsaan hai unka kai udhar hamain baksh detay hain) but now I wonder if it's all worth posting here anymore.

For the sake of this forum and junior members like us.....Senior members , good ones like Joe shearer, hellfire and you, whose posts are always well informed, thoughtful and to the point, shouldn't leave this forum at all permanently...

This will b huge loss to PDF....

For the sake of this forum and junior members like us.....Senior members , good ones like Joe shearer, hellfire and you, whose posts are always well informed, thoughtful and to the point, shouldn't leave this forum at all permanently...

This will b huge loss to PDF....
Nothing senior about me, mate. We're almost the same age. I can no longer name a lot of good members who are currently active on this forum. The other day I saw Webmaster publicly order Joe around as if he was a junior employee of his. Makes me very sad. Maybe it is time to move on. We shall see.

Allah bless he shaheed. God speed to the armed forces of Pakistan. Wipe them all out.

Nothing senior about me, mate. We're almost the same age. I can no longer name a lot of good members who are currently active on this forum. The other day I saw Webmaster publicly order Joe around as if he was a junior employee of his. Makes me very sad. Maybe it is time to move on. We shall see.

please stay brother :(And Don't be discouraged

Hey if you go, who can I share my love of classical music with? :cray:

Stay at least just for that! :tup:

No need to take negative rating seriously man. PDF is just time pass. I urge you to comeback, if you are leaving it for negative ratings. But if you are leaving PDF as it is eating lot of your productive time. Then good luck.
It's not a time pass for me at least. I have come seriously to learn something here. And the day negative rating comes, it will be end.

Reactions: ito
Hey if you go, who can I share my love of classical music with? :cray:

Stay at least just for that! :tup:
I have more to lose than you. I don't know anyone (offline) who shares my love of classical music. :(

i receievd the photos of dead Talis......pretty gruesome ..... Not sure if allowed to post graphic images here
Wont be allowed here however you can send via private conversation message? Will appreciate that!

I am glad we were able to thwart the attempt on APS. That would have been irreparable. Excellent effort by law enforcement.

What are you saying? Why would you be confined to anything as long as what you post is sensible and positive. Any troll, personal insults or abuses, REPORT the posts. Tag members IF you think the reports are not working, take it to GHQ if the tags are not getting the attention either. Walking away is not a choice. You need to stand up to the such challenges bro. Why give trolls what they want? I hope won’t lose any more sane members. Also please note that the activity on forum have increased since last few weeks and so the troll posts are also increasing. On the other hand many of our admin and moderator people are away and therefore the workload have increased. Things will return to their useful peace and calm in coming future. So just stick to your principles and keep up the good work bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom