What's new

Gunmen Attack Christian Colony In #peshawar;four Militants Killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now this is what we call a quick response with almost negligible casualties !!!

4 terrorists killed. 1 levies personal embraced shahadat. afghan sims recovered. peshawer is near afghan border and the sims recovered showing clear signs that afghan territory was used again against pakistan.

They will try everything to make you feel insecure, they will try everything to demoralize you, they will try their best to spread the confusion. The coward enemies are trying their best with their propaganda, and by killing innocent, stay put and they will fail surely INSHALLAH. It's just a matter of time, the pain is there ........... its visible in speeches and statements of these cowards and their lackeys like Achakzai and Altaf etc.

i receievd the photos of dead Talis......pretty gruesome ..... Not sure if allowed to post graphic images here

Why is it always Warsak Road? Anyway, a job well done to FC, Army and Security guards!
Pakistan Army Zindabad! Pakistan Paindabad!

Why is it always Warsak Road? Anyway, a job well done to FC, Army and Security guards!
Pakistan Army Zindabad! Pakistan Paindabad!

Warsak is a highly sensitive area in Peshawar where air-defence installations are and also air-defence military people. It is vulnerable area though sometimes back there was strict security but loopholes are there since start and it is a very dangerous trend.

Though the operation was quick but all these security apparatus have to answer for this

i have highlighted in bold letters and given warning, not to be viewed by faint hearted individuals ------ let the handlers of these mofo see what we did to their dogs -----
I personally have no problem with it and I appreciate that you shared...I made this comment before seeing your next post in which you shared and I liked it very much since for me they are worse than animals.

As if they care..... but were they suicide bombers?
basically they were on the kill mission, cause as much damage as possible, I can see footprints of Jammat ul Ahrar or Jundullah Group ---- going by the information available they were under equipped and on the top our response was pretty fast --- he had them isolated --- hence they blew up the Vests to get casualties from the approaching fornces

basically they were on the kill mission, cause as much damage as possible, I can see footprints of Jammat ul Ahrar or Jundullah Group ---- going by the information available they were under equipped and on the top our response was pretty fast --- he had them isolated --- hence they blew up the Vests to get casualties from the approaching fornces
I hope we have no casualities...
The best part is the agile response from our security forces and that will send them a clear message that now we know how to deal with these scum bags and they will be only casualties.
So happy...

I hope we have no casualities...
well we had some casualties, also they managed to hit us hard in Mardan Katcheri - it was multidimensional attack -----
an attack in Islamabad is also imminent -- City is on High alert with Agency officials taking part in Stop & search

@balixd one of them clearly is an Afghan Uzbaak.
i don't think so, those guys come hard handed , high on drugs, which isn't the case here ---- one can see from the photos Attackers were already in the residential compound -----

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom