What's new

Gunmen Attack Christian Colony In #peshawar;four Militants Killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Express news -- 1 paramlitiary jawan and 1 civilian Martyred in the attack .. Other channels saying only injured no casualty !

Not surprising.
Most of west thinks we're like Syria. lol

Sometimes I feel a little nervous when I see YouTube comments like:
Pakistan, another country in the ME. Goddamn those Araabs lol:p

May be they are Afghans. How do you know though ? I would assume without proof that they are Pakistanis only.

Just looking at the situation for the past years is enough to tell you why.

Sometimes I feel a little nervous when I see YouTube comments like:
Pakistan, another country in the ME. Goddamn those Araabs lol:p

And i get it alot
"oh you're not an arab? oh........................who are you exactly, then?"

Enough to throw me into an identity crisis.

Stop spreading false news .... Operation finished , Our news channels are not even reporting about the attack anymore .... No casualty bhai kahan sae 6 killed ?? 2 civilians injured who were security guards and 3 security personnel injured bus .
Ary news showing Bakra Mandi at the moment :cheesy:

only 4 terrorists killed no other news of casualty on news channels I dont know why Express tribune is showing civilian casualty

Where did I spreading false news. I posted the link too from . Please read the article:tsk:
http://tribune.com.pk/story/1174628/gunmen-attack-christian-colony-peshawar/

GOOD JOB GUYS
Pakistan: Suicide attack in Peshawar’s Christian colony; 4 terrorists, 1 civilian killed
Peshawar :

At least one person and four terrorists were killed after five to six gunmen, wearing suicide jackets, attacked a Christian colony in Peshawar on Friday.

The firing reportedly began around 6 am when the terrorists attacked the colony, security sources told DawnNews.

In the exchange of fire between gunmen and security forces one civilian and two suspected terrorists were killed, the daily said.

The sound of explosions was heard in the area, eyewitnesses claimed, and a helicopter was spotted conducting aerial surveillance.

Additional contingents of security forces, including police, Frontier Corps and Pakistan Armycommandos have been deployed to the area and an operation is ongoing, the daily reported.

The area has been cordoned off.

The colony lies near the Pak-Afghan border and the Warsak Dam.

Source: http://www.newsnation.in/article/14...s-attack-christian-colony-3-killed.html?WORLD

Just looking at the situation for the past years is enough to tell you why.

And i get it alot
"oh you're not an arab? oh........................who are you exactly, then?"

Enough to throw me into an identity crisis.

People have called me Lebanese before. I know how you feel.

Security forces foil terror attack on Peshawar's Christian Colony
September 02, 2016, 9:46 am

PESHAWAR: At least one civilian and four suicide bombers have been killed after terrorists attacked Peshawar's Christian Colony this morning and exchanged fire with security forces, security sources said.

Director General Inter-Services Public Relations Asim Bajwa confirmed "all four suicide bombers were killed" and a clearance operation is underway.

Firing reportedly began around 6:00 am, when terrorists, wearing suicide jackets, attacked the colony, the sources said.

Two attackers detonated their suicide jackets while two others were killed by security forces, the sources said.

It has yet not been confirmed who was behind today’s assault. The city suffered its worst terror attack in December 2014 when Taliban gunmen massacred more than 150 children and staff, at the Army Public School.

Recently, however, there had been a lull in violence. In March, a bomb blast killed 15 government employees traveling in a bus.

The attack on the Christian Colony comes barely a day after Director-General (DG) Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) Asim Bajwa gave an exhaustive rundown of progress made against militants in the country's northwestern region in Operation Zarb-i-Azb which was launched in June 2014.

He highlighted that Pakistan had suffered a cumulative loss of $106.98 billion in the war on terror between 2001 and 2015.

“We are not doing it for anyone but ourselves,” he stressed.

He said 3,500 terrorists had been eliminated during the course of Operation Zarb-i-Azb, while 2,272 soldiers were and 537 personnel had embraced martyrdom, including 18 officers, 35 junior commissioned officers and 484 soldiers.
http://nation.com.pk/national/02-Se...an-colony-civilian-killed-all-terrorists-dead

14079542_1072630339493162_3360112125453071137_n.jpg

:(Twin blasts in Mardan .... lets hope there are no casualties !
After blast Firefight going on between Militants and Security forces ..

10 injured - Mardan ( 8 civilians 2 police jawans )

Last edited:
:(Twin blasts in Mardan .... lets hope there are no casualties !
After blast Firefight going on between Militants and Security forces ..

10 injured - Mardan ( 8 civilians 2 police jawans )

Still going off?
Sounds like the first 4 were diversion. Considering they had suicide jackets...

Still going off?
Sounds like the first 4 were diversion. Considering they had suicide jackets...

no no ! that was Peshawar another attack has taken place in Mardan KPK
Peshawar attack --- Foiled
Mardan attack - twin Blast - 2 martyred 15 Injured ( suicide bomber tried to enter a government office but the guard resisted and the bomber blew himself up in front of the gate )

Last edited:
RIP to the dead and speed recovery to the injured.

Currently 6 dead and 40 injured in Mardan Attack as per geo tv.

Allah ka sukr h ki Peshwar attack is over now. No massi causalities reported. All 4 terrorist send to hell.

Last edited:
Blast in Local court....

That's wat media reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom