What's new

Gulf oil producers benefit from falling Iran sales

Well,

It was a work-visit, didn't have much of time to hang out really, but here are some things I noticed :-

1- Tehran is an overcrowded city, especially during the night.

2- Iranian food is tasty, I like Isfahan juice, Iranian-style Kebab and rice.

3- The presence of revolutionism is quite obvious, it became obvious to me that most Iranian are sticking to their leaders as much as the UAE and KSA nations are sticking to their leaders.

4- I noticed that the Iranians are very emotional, I have seen some pics hanged on the streets for those who lost their loved ones during Iraq-Iran war, this is what my Saudi colleague said to me.

5- The spiritual presence is too strong when I was in Meshad, Shia-religion students were twices double than other civilians, those students study in Hawzahs for years to become Immams and Sayeds.

These are most of the things that I've noticed :smart:

Did they recognize you are a Saudi? I know they can be very aggressive and racist.

people tell me i'm funny , I think i'm Persian jew

Well, yes, you're smart and sometimes funny. But seriously, what are you?

Your portrayal of iran couldn't be closer to reality , I too witnessed a Saudi airliner in the holy sity of M@shad

There is a Saudi Consulate in there. Unfortunately, We didn't have time to hang out :/ but was a good experience though.

No, they didn't. But I heard some stories from Saudi diplomats in there :)
Did they recognize you are a Saudi? I know they can be very aggressive and racist.

Well, yes, you're smart and sometimes funny. But seriously, what are you?

Almost anyone, westerners especially, who have traveled to Iran say the exact opposite. Including your mate, Yzd. So next time, instead of concluding out of blind hate, do some research.
I honestly don't know what I am , but Serpentine is a turk that;s why he is so aggressive :lol:
If you don't know what you are, how can you tell what I am? Wrong btw, maybe next time.

Well,

It was a work-visit, didn't have much of time to hang out really, but here are some things I noticed :-

1- Tehran is an overcrowded city, especially during the night.

2- Iranian food is tasty, I like Isfahan juice, Iranian-style Kebab and rice.

3- The presence of revolutionism is quite obvious, it became obvious to me that most Iranian are sticking to their leaders as much as the UAE and KSA nations are sticking to their leaders.

4- I noticed that the Iranians are very emotional, I have seen some pics hanged on the streets for those who lost their loved ones during Iraq-Iran war, this is what my Saudi colleague said to me.

5- The spiritual presence is too strong when I was in Meshad, Shia-religion students were twices double than other civilians, those students study in Hawzahs for years to become Immams and Sayeds.

These are most of the things that I've noticed :smart:
2- there is nothing called Isfahan juice in Iran.

3-In Tehran,most of people hate Khamenei and Ahmadinejad as hell.

5-thats not truel.

My friend said that to me :/ here is the picture of it
]عصÙ&

Mind telling me hat that is?

2- there is nothing called Isfahan juice in Iran.

3-In Tehran,most of people hate Khamenei and Ahmadinejad as hell.

5-thats not truel.

@Yzd Khalifa
What was your business in such a sanctioned country?!may i ask?

My friend said that to me :/ here is the picture of it
]عصÙ&

Mind telling me hat that is?
My Ipad has a VPN error right now.cant see the flicker image.i will comment on that few minutes later.

Last edited by a moderator:
I work for the Gov't.
@Yzd Khalifa
What was your business in such a sanctioned country?!may i ask?

My Ipad has a VPN error right now.cant see the flicker image.i will comment on that few minutes later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Something similar to the MoFA.
Then you must wear an arabic clothes during the mission>paradox> you told Blackeagle that Iranians did not recognized you are a Saudi while Arabs with Arabic clothes are well-identified for the people.

=> you lied:police:

Back
Top Bottom