What's new

Gulf oil producers benefit from falling Iran sales

Exactly, we WANT you to remember the 90s, remember it really really well.

This is what happens when you cross KSA, you think invading another country won't go unpunished??

I think I don’t care, how about that.

I think I don’t care, how about that.

Oh the world famous "I don't care" come back, whats the matter "Jalaad Alkhaleej"? you think we will forget your first username this easily.

You came to this forum for one purpose and one purpose alone, and guess what, we are the only real Jalaads around here boy.

No problem.now our economy is less dependent to the oil income(less than 20%).at the end PGCC is doing us a favor.

[AGCC sure is doing you a favor, keep telling yourself that Mr.Sunshine. Of course all the Iranians dying from lack of medicine so they have to go look for it in Dubai or Saudi Arabia might disagree with you.

We are not the one who is making WMD nor we control Iran's foreigner policies. Iran failed to comply with the IAEA regarding its Nuclear program and for that reason Iranian oil is sanctioned. what does that means, A slight disturbance in the oil market something Saudi Arabia will not allow. Go tell the mullas to obey the international law and the sanctions will be lifted.

Then stop crying about assistance and bragging about it.. it just lies and propaganda... anyone that supports Sanction ( btw sanctions is a terrorists method) then their assistance is pure garbage...

Then stop crying about assistance and bragging about it.. it just lies and propaganda... anyone that supports Sanction ( btw sanctions is a terrorists method) then their assistance is pure garbage...

How many times have you used the word "terrorist" in the last 24 hours? Man you truly are a pathetic imitation of a human being. No wonder the brave free Syrians can't wait to slice your stinking throats and gut you like pigs. They have my blessing.

How many times have you used the word "terrorist" in the last 24 hours? Man you truly are a pathetic imitation of a human being. No wonder the brave free Syrians can't wait to slice your stinking throats and gut you like pigs. They have my blessing.

shows your true color, which is BROWN!! ;)

shows your true color, which is BROWN!! ;)

What's the matter? huh? Can't handle the truth? Why don't you go to Syria yourself, I am sure you will love it there, maybe join the Shabiha, I know you have contemplated several times in your head. Maybe you'll be the star of the next video on YouTube ;)

Oh and I will make sure to like and favorite the video as well, you know, make sure it gets viral. Give you your 15 minutes and all.

Oh the world famous "I don't care" come back, whats the matter "Jalaad Alkhaleej"? you think we will forget your first username this easily.

You came to this forum for one purpose and one purpose alone, and guess what, we are the only real Jalaads around here boy.

[AGCC sure is doing you a favor, keep telling yourself that Mr.Sunshine. Of course all the Iranians dying from lack of medicine so they have to go look for it in Dubai or Saudi Arabia might disagree with you.
lack of medicine has nothing to do with the economy,smart one.at least we can produce 96% of our own medicine.what if your desert get sanctioned one day?

lack of medicine has nothing to do with the economy,smart one.at least we can produce 96% of our own medicine.what if your desert get sanctioned one day?

And you believe this bull? Dude the last month I spent every waking hour with an Iranian girl from your country at a hospital I rotated in. Dude Iran is horrible beyond imagine, how the hell can you stay there for like 5 minutes?

I got an inside look on Iran, and I don't want to disrespect Iran or Iranians because she means a lot to me now and I respect her, but you have got to stop lying to everyone, and maybe you are just lying to yourself.

And you believe this bull? Dude the last month I spent every waking hour with an Iranian girl from your country at a hospital I rotated in. Dude Iran is horrible beyond imagine, how the hell can you stay there for like 5 minutes?

I got an inside look on Iran, and I don't want to disrespect Iran or Iranians because she means a lot to me now and I respect her, but you have got to stop lying to everyone, and maybe you are just lying to yourself.

Talking to One Iranian girl should not give you an "insight into Iran".

I also talked to one Saudi Arabian, and the picture he painted was that Saudi Arabia is a $hithole, and the people there hate the place and don't feel anything about their country.

Go with details....

Talking to One Iranian girl should not give you an "insight into Iran".

I believe it does, if her own mother died due to lack of medicine, and her dying wish was that her daughter does not come back to Iran for her funeral and stay in the US, then yes I do believe it does.

hamay iraniha vaghty keh comment Mosamania khondan, midonan keh in che ghadar doorogh dareh migheh!

I believe it does, if her own mother died due to lack of medicine, and her dying wish was that her daughter does not come back to Iran for her funeral and stay in the US, then yes I do believe it does.

LOL.

Nice little story you made up.

Back
Top Bottom