What's new

Gulf oil producers benefit from falling Iran sales

hamay iraniha vaghty keh comment Mosamania khondan, midonan keh in che ghadar doorogh dareh migheh!

LOL.

Nice little story you made up.
LOL.
Then what do you think of @Yzd Khalifa's travell to Iran?he claimed so...:cheesy:

Last edited by a moderator:
No problem.now our economy is less dependent to the oil income(less than 20%).at the end PGCC is doing us a favor.

hell yeah....

funny thing is ahmedinajad always said in his speeches how iran is always super rich because of her oil , no single pu$$y in iran dares to hold him accountable for his lies

Talking to One Iranian girl should not give you an "insight into Iran".

I also talked to one Saudi Arabian, and the picture he painted was that Saudi Arabia is a $hithole, and the people there hate the place and don't feel anything about their country.

Only thing you are missing is that the Saudi was a male and you were the female! so obviously Saudi Arabia is not a $hithole ! whatever it is it's better than iran .

I think SA looks something like Beverly hills.

Only thing you are missing is that the Saudi was a male and you were the female! so obviously Saudi Arabia is not a $hithole ! whatever it is it's better than iran .

I think SA looks something like Beverly hills.
Then spare us some recources and travel to 'Beverly Hills' aka SA, a win-win deal, right?

For the starter,please remove those holly flags from your profile.

I will as soon as I receive my Saudi citizenship

Then spare us some recources and travel to 'Beverly Hills' aka SA, a win-win deal, right?

No need to cater to the needs of iranigirl2 , dude , but I live in the 2nd most impoverished Persian province ; unlike you and iranigirl2 , when arabs of Khuzestan declare independence , then you can spare them some resources ...

No need to cater to the needs of iranigirl2 , dude , but I live in the 2nd most impoverished Persian province ; unlike you and iranigirl2 , when arabs of Khuzestan declare independence , then you can spare them some resources ...

Sure, we'll spare them resources too. :)

Ok man.nice to know...anyway can you give us some words about your experience in Iran?

Well,

It was a work-visit, didn't have much of time to hang out really, but here are some things I noticed :-

1- Tehran is an overcrowded city, especially during the night.

2- Iranian food is tasty, I like Isfahan juice, Iranian-style Kebab and rice.

3- The presence of revolutionism is quite obvious, it became obvious to me that most Iranian are sticking to their leaders as much as the UAE and KSA nations are sticking to their leaders.

4- I noticed that the Iranians are very emotional, I have seen some pics hanged on the streets for those who lost their loved ones during Iraq-Iran war, this is what my Saudi colleague said to me.

5- The spiritual presence is too strong when I was in Meshad, Shia-religion students were twices double than other civilians, those students study in Hawzahs for years to become Immams and Sayeds.

These are most of the things that I've noticed :smart:

Well,

It was a work-visit, didn't have much of time to hang out really, but here are some things I noticed :-

1- Tehran is an overcrowded city, especially during the night.

2- Iranian food is tasty, I like Isfahan juice, Iranian-style Kebab and rice.

3- The presence of revolutionism is quite obvious, it became obvious to me that most Iranian are sticking to their leaders as much as the UAE and KSA nations are sticking to their leaders.

4- I noticed that the Iranians are very emotional, I have seen some pics hanged on the streets for those who lost their loved ones during Iraq-Iran war, this is what my Saudi colleague said to me.

5- The spiritual presence is too strong when I was in Meshad, Shia-religion students were twices double than other civilians, those students study in Hawzahs for years to become Immams and Sayeds.

These are most of the things that I've noticed :smart:

Your portrayal of iran couldn't be closer to reality , I too witnessed a Saudi airliner in the holy sity of M@shad

Oh the world famous "I don't care" come back, whats the matter "Jalaad Alkhaleej"? you think we will forget your first username this easily.

You came to this forum for one purpose and one purpose alone, and guess what, we are the only real Jalaads around here boy.

Jalad trolling time is over, you seem to like it

I will as soon as I receive my Saudi citizenship

What's your ethnicity?

Back
Top Bottom