What's new

Gulf excess and Pakistani slaves

Status
Not open for further replies.
k2fsw.jpg

Because your my Muslims brothers why would not care for any Muslims ? whatever mistakes you made you should forgive and forget, how exactly are you evil ? why do want to see your fellow country men, women, and children suffer ?

EXACTLY
Then why should we dump the Arabs ?..... our relationship with the Arab world is not hurting our friendship with China.

It will definitely help if the Arabs start reforming their immigration laws...
They can start by allowing experienced skilled workers to settle in ......
They can put conditions like they must know Arabic (and controversially they must be Muslim)

Thus they wont be depending on the west......

I know many Pakistanis, Indians, Bangalis will love this Idea.

EXACTLY
Then why should we dump the Arabs ?..... our relationship with the Arab world is not hurting our friendship with China.

Didn't the Arabs dump you guys for America and Europe ? didn't they fund extremist teachings in Pakistan to stop the Shia influence from Iran ? the Arabs did not defend when their Frankenstein ( osama) was found in Pakistan it was china, I'm not saying the dump the Arabs but you guys should understand that as long as they have oil they will treat you like second class citizens.

It will definitely help if the Arabs start reforming their immigration laws...
They can start by allowing experienced skilled workers to settle in ......
They can put conditions like they must know Arabic (or controversially they must be Muslim)

Thus they wont be depending on the west......

I know many Pakistanis, Indians, Bangalis will love this Idea.

Or just make it even simpler, Egypt has a large and talented population, why not replace the Asians with Egyptians? or Algerians

Didn't the Arabs dump you guys for America and Europe ? didn't they fund extremist teachings in Pakistan to stop the Shia influence from Iran ? the Arabs did not defend when their Frankenstein ( osama) was found in Pakistan it was china, I'm not saying the dump the Arabs but you guys should understand that as long as they have oil they will treat you like second class citizens.

And yes it is our fault too.... we allowed it to happen

My point Pakistan has been treated so badly by the Arabs you guys know that but are afraid to stand up to them because you feel your below them ,theres a real friend that backed you guys It was China that defended you guys when Bin laden was found in Pakistan even willing to protect you from the World , did I hear Saudi Arabia or the Arabs defending you from their Frankenstein ( Bin laden). I will ask mosa when he gets back. you guys plenty of Friends theirs China, Turkey, the Muslim world, Neutralcitizen etc etc.

My point Pakistan has been treated so badly by the Arabs you guys know that but are afraid to stand up to them because you feel your below them

SO do you want us to invade Saudi and teach them a lesson for creating Frankenstein ?

SO do you want us to invade Saudi and teach them a lesson for creating Frankenstein ?

Go for it, if it makes you feel better :pakistan: How do they say it zindabad !!!!! go teach those evil saudi's a lesson you got Allah side.

Go for it, if it makes you feel better :pakistan:

IT will certainly make you feel better judging from your previous comments :azn:

What good will that do.... AND how will we do it...... how will we be able to transport troops across the Persian Gulf.... DO you think the rest of the world or worse even Pakistanis will allow that ?

We already are fighting a war IN Pakistan.

The whole Islamic world might hate us even more......

DO we need another war between muslims right now ?

What good will that do.... AND how will we do it...... how will we be able to transport troops across the Persian Gulf.... DO you think the rest of the world or worse even Pakistanis will allow that ?

We already are fighting a war IN Pakistan.

The whole Islamic world might hate us even more......

DO we need another war between muslims right now ?
It was joke but lets stop twisting words and say the Saudi's need to Reform from treating you guys like Slaves, If fact when I do Hajj later on this year I'll teach those evil saudi's a lesson :D going to make get some :coffee: .

It was joke but lets stop twisting words and say the Saudi's need to Reform from treating you guys like Slaves, If fact when I do Hajj later on this year I'll teach those evil saudi's a lesson :D going to make get some :coffee: .

When you say Arabs.... do you mean just Saudis or Every Arab ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom