What's new

Gulf excess and Pakistani slaves

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was waiting for other Pakistani's to say something been a long wait.

Let me ask you a question.... you know many Arabs... What do many arabs think of Pakistanis (Egyptian/Non Egyptian arabs)

Neutral

You make a good point, a point many of us have made -- But I think the answer you are seeking has to come from arabs, how is it that they are betrayers?

My point Pakistan has been treated so badly by the Arabs you guys know that but are afraid to stand up to them because you feel your below them ,theres a real friend that backed you guys It was China that defended you guys when Bin laden was found in Pakistan even willing to protect you from the World , did I hear Saudi Arabia or the Arabs defending you from their Frankenstein ( Bin laden). I will mosa when he gets back.

Let me ask you a question.... you know many Arabs... What do many arabs think of Pakistanis (Egyptian/Non Egyptian)

They see the Pakistani people as good Muslim brothers but hate how your Government sold their souls to America for money.

Excellent point and we have been making the exact same point -- the post about idenity crisis among 2nd and 3rd generation expats

Didn't Pakistanis get banned from Kuwait ? it's Sad Pakistani's have sacrificed everything for the Arabs, you sent fighters and support in the wars against Israel and continued to support them in return you got Racism and Terrorism it's sad, why do you kiss the @ss of the Arabs ? Prophet Mohammed( PBUH) said all Muslims are Equal no matter skin, color, or Race but Pakistanis treat arabs like god...... I'm going to repeat this Until a several Pakistanis give me a solid answer come on guys say something I know your there.

It inst easy a job for some people to defend Arabs at all cost in Pakistan specially now a days then you go ahead and reveal more secrets of Arab hatred towards Pakistan whats the matter with you.

My point Pakistan has been treated so badly by the Arabs you guys know that but are afraid to stand up to them ......

And you being half Arab as you claim..... why do you care about Pakistan ?..... Are we not the most evil people in the world as you hear in the news every now and then?

And you being half Arab as you claim..... why do you care about Pakistan ?..... Are we not the most evil people in the world as you hear in the news every now and then?

I Understand how Pakistani's feel, I live in America as a Muslim and with the Name Ayub Ibn Abduallah you will experience Racism against Muslims/arabs/south Asians etc etc after 9/11 trust me I know.

Well when your leaders get money in exchange for letting their civilians get bombed NO.

Iran got weapons from Israel to fight against Iraq
Saudi allowed Israeli jets to fly over their territory to bomb the Iraqi Reactor
Saudi gave bases to the US to bomb Iraq
Egypt made peace with Israel for weapons and aid at the cost of Palestinians

The list goes on....

We are not the only ones to blame

I Understand how Pakistani's feel, I live in America as a Muslim and with the Name Ayub Ibn Abduallah you will experience Racism against Muslims/arabs/south Asians etc etc after 9/11 trust me I know.

NO NO NO ..... you got me wrong
I asked why do you care about Pakistan ? We are evil .... let us suffer.

Iran got weapons from Israel to fight against Iraq
Saudi allowed Israeli jets to fly over their territory to bomb the Iraqi Reactor
Saudi gave bases to the US to bomb Iraq
Egypt made peace with Israel for weapons and aid at the cost of Palestinians

The list goes on....

We all made mistakes Some don't understand them till later the best thing to forgive ourselves and hope others will forgive you no point in letting the past hold you back We all made Mistakes but you need to move on.

NO NO NO ..... you got me wrong
I asked why do you care about Pakistan ? We are evil .... let us suffer.

Because your my Muslims brothers why would not care for any Muslims ? whatever mistakes you made you should forgive and forget, how exactly are you evil ? why do want to see your fellow country men, women, and children suffer ?

We all made mistakes Some don't understand them till later the best thing to forgive ourselves and hope others will forgive you no point in letting the past hold you back We all made Mistakes but you need to move on.

But when the same mistakes are repeated every other day it starts to wear a bit thin brother

So whats the big deal ? people from India, Pakistan, BD know well what is situation there and how labourers are treated there but they still throng that part of the world for earning money which back home does not earn them as much as they earn there.

so why cry then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom