What's new

Gulf excess and Pakistani slaves

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Pakistan we have some retards who think tht just coz Prophet Mohammad SAW was an arab all arabs are saints............. coz they havent seen the reality and even if they have they try to hide tht crap coz of tht silly excuse...

Just look at them:

Afghan guy beaten,his genitals burnt and the accused prince roams free!

Indian,bangladeshi,sri lankan,filipina,indonesian women imported as maids whom r raped,abused by their "OWNERS" and............. if they speak they r hanged or beheaded?!

Non arab workers treated like slaves ... indians,filipinos,bangldeshis r treated far worse than Pakistanis coz they .... lack of words.......just look at the suicide rates of indian workers? almost 800-900 a month which are not even published ...............Anyways tht doesnt mean tht we dont talk abt this crap...

my 2 cents: By claiming Arabs and Arabic language to be sacred because of Prophet Muhammed as some Pakistanis do, they are indirectly discrediting Islam's other Prophets who did not speak Arabic. Prophet Isa or Jesus as he's known by Christians spoke Aramaic which is a related but still separate language from Arabic with it's own script.
No physical exists that Jesus/Isa spoke Arabic as his native or second language. The same can be said for other prophets such as Moses who spoke another Semitic language. So by propagating Arabic to be the language of Islam and God, they are indirectly suggesting our more ancient prophets cannot be part of Islam due to being non Arabs and non-Arab speakers. A sort of self-contradiction if you understand me correct.

Maso

I want to believe that it's just uneducated people, but this is a wide spread problem - indeed that permission to work is held over workers heads and serves to restrict the opportunities they may pursue - but really I want to raise the issue of a societal attitude problem - look, all those problems with domestic workers, and holding these poor people who because of compulsions, work in Arabia, as virtual slaves -- there is the question of a slave holder mentality, it seems to me.

I also want to believe that not all in Arabia are afflicted in such a way, but what can offer that can help us understand the issues and why these problems seem not to have any traction in a society which claims it is all about conscience??

Okay lets look at the worst cases of presumed slavery shall we and I am talking from personal experience and from people I know..

First the with holding of passports is something very warrior but at one time no body used ti do that so the workers instead used ti escape and go into a life of a better money making jobs mainly prostitution drugs and alcohol many maids would leave the 1000 heal a month job for the 4000 heal a month prostitute job and the family that spent near god knows how much on her visa and other stuff ends holding a hefty price since her crime according to the system also falls on the Saudi.

as horrible as some practices seems to be but the fact is it did not come without reason I men Bangladesh people have the worst reputation here since they succeeded in doing a very large ring of organized crime mainly in drugs and alcohol it got so out of control they withheld all visas from Bangladesh .

Slavement of Pakistani nationals is a known fact of life in Gulf states , and its due to our idiotic government
if they had forced Gulf nations to Pakistan Pakistani engineers / doctors and other people according to world standard of pay we could have generated trillions over 15-10 year period

FACT :
Million of Pakistanis work overseas

Failure:
Pakistan Gov failure in ensuring that people are not allowed to work in GULF unless pay standards and labor rights are observed

'He ordered me to perform bizarre sexual services'

Maid pleads she cut off sponsor's penis because he regularly molested her

By Bassam Za'za', Senior Reporter
September 16, 2011

Dubai: A Bangladeshi housemaid revealed in court on Thursday that she defended her honour and femininity when she chopped off the penis of her elderly Emirati sponsor, who regularly molested her.

"He repeatedly locked me with him inside his room and either molested me or asked me to perform oral sex," the 26-year-old Bangladeshi housemaid, J.N., said through tears when she defended herself before the Dubai Court of First Instance.

"I chopped his private parts with the razor because he frequently harassed me or ordered me to perform bizarre sexual services.

"There was no other means but to defend my honour and pride except by avenging him."

Speaking in a loud voice before Presiding Judge Hamad Abdul Latif Abdul Jawad, J.N. pleaded guilty but said that she acted in self-defence when she cut off the 77-year-old M.M.'s penis.

Indecent actions

"He used to call me to his room and lock the door from inside. Then he forced me to involve in indecent actions with him… he constantly asked me to perform on him oral sex. I chopped his private parts because I wanted revenge," said J.N., who quivered as she recounted her ordeal.

When asked by Presiding Judge Abdul Jawad why she was crying, the suspect replied: "I am crying because he harassed and molested me although he is my father's age… I couldn't imagine why he did so.

"I was very new in town. I did not know anyone and could only speak my native language."

Her sobbing voice echoed through courtroom four as a Bangladeshi translator relayed her statement in Arabic to the three-judge bench.

Earlier this month, the woman did not admit or deny the charge of cutting her sponsor's penis with a shaving razor and causing him 40 per cent permanent disability.

During Thursday's hearing, the judge asked the defendant why she was not released even after he had granted her bail on July 25.

"Sir, my passport is confiscated at the police station. I couldn't go out. I want to be sent back home," J.N. said.

Massage request

When questioned by prosecutors, J.N. admitted that she had grabbed the razor from a nearby cupboard and chopped off M.M.'s penis when he asked her to massage him.

"Two days prior to my arrest, M.M. raped me," she said. "I could not resist him or defend myself because he threatened to kick me out of the house. The next day he raped me a second time.

"On the day of the incident, he asked me to massage his private parts. I spotted the razor on the top of the cupboard. I did not let him realise that I grabbed the razor… then I massaged his private parts for a short period.

"Then I waited for the proper chance and chopped his penis which fell on the floor. I took it up and threw it in the garbage. Frightened, I rushed out of M.M.'s room and hid in another room
."

The sponsor's 19-year-old son testified that he heard his father crying in pain. Then he reported the matter to the police.

Dubai Police's forensic report ruled out the possibility that the woman was subject to any recent sexual intercourse.

A forensic doctor estimated the degree of disability caused to the victim based on his age and sexual performance prior to the incident.

A verdict will be heard on September 26.

'He ordered me to perform bizarre sexual services'

Maid pleads she cut off sponsor's penis because he regularly molested her

By Bassam Za'za', Senior Reporter
September 16, 2011

Dubai: A Bangladeshi housemaid revealed in court on Thursday that she defended her honour and femininity when she chopped off the penis of her elderly Emirati sponsor, who regularly molested her.

"He repeatedly locked me with him inside his room and either molested me or asked me to perform oral sex," the 26-year-old Bangladeshi housemaid, J.N., said through tears when she defended herself before the Dubai Court of First Instance.

"I chopped his private parts with the razor because he frequently harassed me or ordered me to perform bizarre sexual services.

"There was no other means but to defend my honour and pride except by avenging him."

Speaking in a loud voice before Presiding Judge Hamad Abdul Latif Abdul Jawad, J.N. pleaded guilty but said that she acted in self-defence when she cut off the 77-year-old M.M.'s penis.

Indecent actions

"He used to call me to his room and lock the door from inside. Then he forced me to involve in indecent actions with him… he constantly asked me to perform on him oral sex. I chopped his private parts because I wanted revenge," said J.N., who quivered as she recounted her ordeal.

When asked by Presiding Judge Abdul Jawad why she was crying, the suspect replied: "I am crying because he harassed and molested me although he is my father's age… I couldn't imagine why he did so.

"I was very new in town. I did not know anyone and could only speak my native language."

Her sobbing voice echoed through courtroom four as a Bangladeshi translator relayed her statement in Arabic to the three-judge bench.

Earlier this month, the woman did not admit or deny the charge of cutting her sponsor's penis with a shaving razor and causing him 40 per cent permanent disability.

During Thursday's hearing, the judge asked the defendant why she was not released even after he had granted her bail on July 25.

"Sir, my passport is confiscated at the police station. I couldn't go out. I want to be sent back home," J.N. said.

Massage request

When questioned by prosecutors, J.N. admitted that she had grabbed the razor from a nearby cupboard and chopped off M.M.'s penis when he asked her to massage him.

"Two days prior to my arrest, M.M. raped me," she said. "I could not resist him or defend myself because he threatened to kick me out of the house. The next day he raped me a second time.

"On the day of the incident, he asked me to massage his private parts. I spotted the razor on the top of the cupboard. I did not let him realise that I grabbed the razor… then I massaged his private parts for a short period.

"Then I waited for the proper chance and chopped his penis which fell on the floor. I took it up and threw it in the garbage. Frightened, I rushed out of M.M.'s room and hid in another room
."

The sponsor's 19-year-old son testified that he heard his father crying in pain. Then he reported the matter to the police.

Dubai Police's forensic report ruled out the possibility that the woman was subject to any recent sexual intercourse.

A forensic doctor estimated the degree of disability caused to the victim based on his age and sexual performance prior to the incident.

A verdict will be heard on September 26.

Slaves and sexual slaves. That is what they have reduced us to. And our people think these are saints appointed by God over them. Our people are so simple minded.

Slaves and sexual slaves. That is what they have reduced us to. And our people think these are saints appointed by God over them. Our people are so simple minded.

Kill them all. Kill those Gulf Arabs all of them. Arrrgghghghg

Come on guys we have good and bad people everywhere. My disagreement or problem is with our corrupt leaders and that is arabi and pakistani leaders

Come on guys we have good and bad people everywhere. My disagreement or problem is with our corrupt leaders and that is arabi and pakistani leaders

What that guy did is disgusting and if you haven't noticed The report is written by "Bassam" from "Dubai". muse is trying to sell to the forum the idea of Evil un-civilized cannibal "Arabis" destroying the world.

That old man deserved more than getting his penis chopped off but to muse if an "Arabi" falls down then it is official all "Arabis" Lack the human brain enough to do the walking function.

We did not want laughing maso to feel left out and this arbi will be an excellent example

Saudi Beheader - YouTube

And I wouldn't change the beheading for the world. Infact it is the most merciful type of execution. An Electric chair or poison needle that takes you on a 20 Minutes slow death pain.

And besides if you are a drug trafficker or a Murderer only then will you be beheaded they don't just pick them from the street and say "Today is your turn". If I was given a choice which way the execution should be done on me I would pick beheading. Quick and Painless since it hits the brainstem on the first strike.

What that guy did is disgusting and if you haven't noticed The report is written by "Bassam" from "Dubai". muse is trying to sell to the forum the idea of Evil un-civilized cannibal "Arabis" destroying the world.

That old man deserved more than getting his penis chopped off but to muse if an "Arabi" falls down then it is official all "Arabis" Lack the human brain enough to do the walking function.

I do think you have a valid point. But then some people like to be adversarial for the sake of it or to be different or feel that they have something to prove. Its usually some insecurity that manifests itself as a superiority complex

I find it quite juvenile to use reports of one-off crimes as the bases for supporting stereotypes and prejudices already present in the poster's mind as it the proof is robust in any way, not only in this thread, but so many others on PDF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom