What's new

Gulf Air diverted to India

Can any terrorist confirm this? However, a stranded passenger have this thread started.

M not discussing on your point .. For me. Its the issue that was all over national television in India and almost all of us didn't like it and we were targeting the UPA government.

By the way .. You know nothing or I think you don't wanna know anything.. And u just like to troll and be anti India.

Oh my god I cant explain how terrible the situation of people is at Delhi airport. I have not slept since past 62 hours or more with exception of 15 mins of half sleep inside the aircraft

I cant just explain right now we all are almost out of control and cant bear this torture anymore

The doctor checked my blood pressure was 160 by 100 and heart beat 96... I feel pain in when I close my eyes after so many sleepless nights and dizzy when I walk

The doctor checked my blood pressure was 160 by 100 and heart beat 96... I feel pain in when I close my eyes after so many sleepless nights and dizzy when I walk

What a fake man you are.. U r health is so bad and you still typing on defense.pk lolz.. I am a doctor by profession.. And you r such a liar. Don't you feel guilty when u lie to such an extent.

Airline does not carry enough food or water.... and how can airline let passengers out when hindus don't allow it?

If you weren't, the passengers would be allowed to disembark, or given options like Gulf Air can accommodate them in hotels outside the airport, if the flight cannot make it back to Lahore in due time.

It's just like, if i am in Dubai for longer than 6 hours, i can get visa easily and go to a hotel, rather than waste time and get tired at the airport.

Before venting out on Hindus and India, check this out! Here it was an Etihad flight which was stuck in the same airport of origin! They didn't disembark the passengers for more than 12 hours because it would have meant additional ground services cost for the airlines.

Passengers stuck on Etihad plane for 28 hours after fog delays flight | US news | The Guardian

Here an elderly died because Etihad didn't let the passengers disembark for more than 13 hours for saving the costs!

Elderly passenger dies on board delayed Etihad flight | The National

Yes, Hindus are ruthless monsters but it has got nothing with Hindus. It has got everything to do with airlines trying to save costly ground service costs (parking/disembarking/re-embarking services) when such an unprecedented event takes place. TBH, ground service costs can be exorbitant especially when they don't have any such arrangement with the ground crew in that airport already. Even then, if any thing, you should blame the airlines. If airlines had approached the Airport ground staff, I am sure something would have worked out.

As unfortunate as this sounds, there doesn't seem to be any recourse for affected passengers protocol to follow in situations like this. Even I myself had to undergo a situation like this - although mine lasted only for a few hours.

You reached home?

Maybe Airline did not want you guys to come out of the aircraft fearing that they may have to accommodate you overnight in one of those expensive hotels! Which airline was it btw? You may have an option of suing them for all the misery caused!

Not just that! The airlines have to pay to use ground services (disembarking/reembarking/luggage unload/reload) and the terminal building. The airline was simply trying to save the costs. It seems some Pakistani posters are always on a lookout for a reason to hate Hindus and India without even any reason!

This is not the first time of passengers stranded in a flight due to bad weather for long hours. And there is a reason why they are stuck instead of being allowed disembark - in all the countries including US/Europe/GULF/India! It has got to do with "Costs"!

What a fake man you are.. U r health is so bad and you still typing on defense.pk lolz.. I am a doctor by profession.. And you r such a liar. Don't you feel guilty when u lie to such an extent.
I,couldnt upload here so proof on this link

Zaki Shafqat - Zaki Shafqat added 2 new photos. | Facebook

I dont have to argue or explain,here I just have 45 minutes if free internet for 1 sim so if I can get more important things sorted out its better than arguing with no reason

Unfortunate!
But trust me you were not accorded this sort of welcome because you were a Pakistani. This happens very often in India (domestic and international). IMO its high time Indian airline authorities 're brought to book.
@nair @SpArK

It is simply a case of airlines trying to save on ground services, airport terminal usage fees and costs of overnight hotel stays! Nothing to do with India or Indian airline authorities, they have done nothing wrong in this particular case!

It happens even in GULF countries and USA all the time. I myself have experienced this is CDG, Paris!

Passengers stuck on Etihad plane for 28 hours after fog delays flight | US news | The Guardian

Gulf Air diverted to India | Page 6

Gulf Air diverted to India | Page 6

Then suffer in silence.
Do you have brain?
I was not aboard and my reply was to some einstein, who said airline should have provide for all.

People are suffering, if they keep quiet on this .. than i believe not even hindus are so loyal to bharat mata, than those who kept quiet, after so much of humiliation and torture.

How are you posting here?

Before venting out on Hindus and India, check this out! Here it was an Etihad flight which was stuck in the same airport of origin! They didn't disembark the passengers for more than 12 hours because it would have meant additional ground services cost for the airlines.

Here an elderly died because Etihad didn't let the passengers disembark for more than 13 hours for saving the costs!

Yes, Hindus are ruthless monsters but it has got nothing with Hindus. It has got everything to do with airlines trying to save costly ground service costs (parking/disembarking/re-embarking services) when such an unprecedented event takes place. TBH, ground service costs can be exorbitant especially when they don't have any such arrangement with the ground crew in that airport already. Even then, if any thing, you should blame the airlines. If airlines had approached the Airport ground staff, I am sure something would have worked out.

As unfortunate as this sounds, there doesn't seem to be any recourse for affected passengers protocol to follow in situations like this. Even I myself had to undergo a situation like this - although mine lasted only for a few hours.

Good excuse... now find some worst example and try to match with it

Back
Top Bottom