What's new

Gulf Air diverted to India

Passengers were not allowed to transit lounge because the India did not have complete information on passengers.
Did bhartis had information about the kind of creatures inside the plane?
No international plane fly without hard copy of passenger list.
OP is reporting no water .. come on, what kind of rule prevent water going into the plane?

What indian hospitality better ask gulf airlines than Indians
Please, also tell us the kind of questions we should ask to gulf air?
We are pretty serious...

If it was a PIA flight it would have never gone to Delhi rather it would have landed at karachi, nawabsha or incase these were also not available then muscat.

Well why Gulf air was not give access to those airports... are questions only gulf air will uncover.

Can you organize some water by unfair means for him and the children!
Some poster was saying TAJ BIRIYANI is sent but i doubt that, neither OP is confirming it.
However, we'll learn about this so hyped TAJ BIRIYANI soon, it can't be hidden from bharti media.

My only concern is what if they serve them non-halal biryani?

OP is reporting no water .. come on, what kind of rule prevent water going into the plane?

We are pretty serious...
Ask them why they land in Delhi in first place.they should have knowledge about situation.

Secondly it's was air crew that should requested to food & other from airport authorities it's their responsibilities instead they forced passengers to sit in aircraft for 8 hours. It's was there responsibility to provide passengers with food & other during those 8 hours.

What indian hospitality better ask gulf airlines than Indians

PIA station manager in Delhi has been advised to take care of more than two-hundred Pakistani passengers of GF-766.

If required PIA aircraft should be sent to Delhi to bring Pakistani passengers to Lahore, Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif has advised relevant authorities.

Pakistan High Commission in Delhi also advised to look after Pakistani passengers of GF-766.

We are pretty serious...

Well we are talking about Pakistan and India.As far as I know if this alternate was not filled with ATC then the Alpha control would not even have permitted this aircraft to enter Indian Airspace.
Aircraft flying west to east are considered hostile even if they are just over flying Pakistan Airspace by INDIA. This aircraft was carries more that 200 Pakistanis on board hence it was deemed enemy aircraft. Hence the procedure that India followed was in her best interest. That is all what I can say.

This is a procedure that has been in vogue for the past 70 years and cant see any thing improving.

PIA station manager in Delhi has been advised to take care of more than two-hundred Pakistani passengers of GF-766.

If required PIA aircraft should be sent to Delhi to bring Pakistani passengers to Lahore, Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif has advised relevant authorities.

Pakistan High Commission in Delhi also advised to look after Pakistani passengers of GF-766.
Gulf airlines rejected that proposal see the
Indian express Article.

As i said, they would still be in plane if there was no gulf pressure.
I don't even want to imagine, if it was a PIA flight.
Why would they be still in plane? gulf airline can make sure they can have a trip of Delhi y threatening India if passengers wanted to get out, innit?

@ACE OF THE AIR Just a question... did you really feel bad about the kids and women, inside the plane for 12 hours?

Why would they be still in plane? gulf airline can make sure they can have a trip of Delhi y threatening India if passengers wanted to get out, innit?
than they have to hire blackwater to protect Pakistanis from BJP supporters!

After 36 hours :cheesy:

@ACE OF THE AIR Just a question... did you really feel bad about the kids and women, inside the plane for 12 hours?

For your information they have allowed by gulf airlines to go out and provide lunch & sanwitches in restaurant on airport hours Ago

Why is this thread in members club?

For your information they have allowed by gulf airlines to go out and provide lunch & sanwitches in restaurant on airport hours Ago

I wonder since when Indians start to allow gulf air to give Indian immigration to Pakistani passengers. OP should confirm it, anyhow, we'll hear all of it soon.

Gulf airlines rejected that proposal see the
Indian express Article.

Who is Gulf Air to deny Pakistan High Commission in Delhi to make arrangements/taking care of Pakistani Citizen?

After 36 hours :cheesy:
Well, they can threaten not to hire bhartis.. as you said.. or they should hire blackwater... or they just don't care about their passenger.... kyo, hawa nikal gaya?

Who is Gulf Air to deny Pakistan High Commission in Delhi to make arrangements/taking care of Pakistani Citizen?
Its their plane, they are responsible for the Well being of the passengers till they reach lahore.

We are pretty serious...

Well why Gulf air was not give access to those airports... are questions only gulf air will uncover.

I am unaware of the Gulf Air Fuel policy, but what is the minimum requirement by law I can answer,
Fuel required to fly to destination + 10% of destination fuel (contingency)+ Taxi fuel (10 min) + 1 Missed approach + Fuel to Alternate airport (Alternate can not be less then 100 nautical miles from destination. + weather (on pilot request)

I can not say any thing about the exact amount of fuel that was on board but what all the above calculation would say is that the fuel was not sufficient for this aircraft to land at Karachi, Nawabshah or Muscat More over what was the weather situation at the airports mentioned. I know it was very windy at Karachi on 1st March so it was not safe to land or take off. All this is speculation because what was the actual weather at the time this aircraft was supposed to land an any airport be it destination or alternate is most important.

The pilots and cabin crew might not be able to fly this plane till they have attained proper rest so the flight may be further delayed. This is due to the safety of passengers.

Back
Top Bottom