What's new

Gulf Air diverted to India

His mother is indian .. Also married n than divorced some indian gal.. He holds an American nationality (not Pak)
Adnan Sami is a Canadian National who grew up in UK of Pakistani origin. His father was a Ambasador to several countries
his First wife is Zeba Bhaktiar a Pakistani atress,2nd wife is Sabah Galhdar who is UAE citizen while his 3rd wife Roya Farabi is of Afghan origin

Adnan Sami - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Isolated incidents happen everywhere just yesterday one of my friends got ragged badly (which would constitute as a attack) so these type of thing happen to almost everybody
& what would you say to the thousands of Pakistanis who visit India every year for medical treatment & Indians buying Pakistani textiles in hordes

I'm not travelling, and airline can't do anything to provide hotel in India, until passengers are allowed to come out of plane.
Amount of food and water is always limited for one or two meals, depending on flight time.
If it was not upto Gulf air efforts, those Pakistanis would have been tortured by hindu army by now.
Ha Ha. Hindu Army which is dominated by sikhs and lead by parsis and christians? U need an appointment to mental asylum.

By da way, what is Army doing in Airport? Ohh ya, seems u fugot its India not Pakistan. We have proper police and paramilitary for such matters. :rofl:

Now this is too much... Plane landed in New Delhi @ 10:30 AM Sunday, so at max 48 hours in India..
You guys are not aware of the facts and i will try to write a story/account of events later inshallah

The flight was landed at 10:30pm or little earlier and not AM as claimed by you

Back
Top Bottom