What's new

Gulf Air diverted to India

Why are you comparing Pakistan to USA?:rofl: You are a beggar failed state with a lower GDP Per capita compared to us. Disgusting.

You seem a little over exited, did you get a good tip for the fare.

Enjoy India, inshallah. When you go back to Lahore you can have Indira Gandhi as a reference of how an airport is supposed to look like.
it is not buildings but people you remember.

well thanks for your Muslim hospitality
we don't expect return hospitality from you, but keeping passengers inside airplane for 12 hours, without food and water, is just a glimpse, what hindus are capable of.
Here Islam says, fight for your basic rights.

What the hell

I had a flight from Bahrain to Lahore yesterday at 7pm. Later the weather was so severe that lightning and thunderstorm damaged te aircraft. The weather did not permit us to land at lahore so the flight was diverted to Delhi

We arrived here 12 hours ago and they did not allow us to come out of the aircraft for 12 hours, did not even offer a drink when I am feeling so thirsty and have been so ungrateful so far. FINALLY They allowed us to come out of the plane and are now in terminal building. No idea if anyone cares in Pakistan. The entire familiew suffering since yesterday and I received unlimited calls from unknown numbers to find out the state of beloved ones after my bro gave the number to one person. THIS is really unexpected and inappropriate. People are literally having issues breathig like this in closed aircraft and now since two minutes in this building
they are taking care of it

PIA has offered to send its aircraft to Delhi to transport stranded passengers of flight GF-766 from Delhi to Lahore, according to news sources.

Passengers were kept aboard Gulf Air aircraft for ten hours at Delhi Airport, according to news sources.

PIA station manager in Delhi has been advised to take care of more than two-hundred Pakistani passengers of GF-766.

If required PIA aircraft should be sent to Delhi to bring Pakistani passengers to Lahore, Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif has advised relevant authorities.

Pakistan High Commission in Delhi also advised to look after Pakistani passengers of GF-766.

gf-766_mar2.jpg

Shut up forced convert. Know your place which is licking the boots of Arabs and your ancient Indian Masters.

Muslims ruled India for two hundred years..... seems you still embed the grudge and slave mentality of serving british,

we don't expect return hospitality from you, but keeping passengers inside airplane for 12 hours, without food and water, is just a glimpse, what hindus are capable of.
Here Islam says, fight for your basic rights.
I can understand your hostility towards non Muslims ...and its not your fault....inconvenience of those passengers is regrettable......but plZ do some justice with Pakistani Muslims ..... who are not from higher 'caste' or Ajraf

@Aether i will try to bring this matter to the attention of authorities.
Please, write us all the accounts of passenger agony, and inhuman behavior of hindu authorities.

Muslims ruled India for two hundred years..... seems you still embed the grudge and slave mentality of serving british,
sorry to poke you ...but plz read about Hari singh nalwa(Sikh) and maratha let alone Rajputs who were GOVERNORs of Lahore during Mughal period

Last edited:
If you weren't, the passengers would be allowed to disembark, or given options like Gulf Air can accommodate them in hotels outside the airport, if the flight cannot make it back to Lahore in due time.

It's just like, if i am in Dubai for longer than 6 hours, i can get visa easily and go to a hotel, rather than waste time and get tired at the airport.
No country without formal visa on arrival or visa free entry agreements will allow this. My friend had to endure even greater ordeal in Germany when his flight was delayed beyond permitted transit hours.

Attention Indian ball massaging Pakistanis... whose responsibility was this?
Why you not commented that time, that hindus sailors should take up the matter with hindu authorities?

Back
Top Bottom