What's new

Gulf Air diverted to India

Bro, you misunderstood me. The airport is of govt., but not airline. You was not traveling inAir India.

This is the responsibility of the carrier.

I'm all clear about hindus, its only Pakistanis who need to learn about hindus, and mir jafars of Pakistan.

What the hell

I had a flight from Bahrain to Lahore yesterday at 7pm. Later the weather was so severe that lightning and thunderstorm damaged te aircraft. The weather did not permit us to land at lahore so the flight was diverted to Delhi

We arrived here 12 hours ago and they did not allow us to come out of the aircraft for 12 hours, did not even offer a drink when I am feeling so thirsty and have been so ungrateful so far. FINALLY They allowed us to come out of the plane and are now in terminal building. No idea if anyone cares in Pakistan. The entire familiew suffering since yesterday and I received unlimited calls from unknown numbers to find out the state of beloved ones after my bro gave the number to one person. THIS is really unexpected and inappropriate. People are literally having issues breathig like this in closed aircraft and now since two minutes in this building

Hope you and your fellow passengers learned a good lesson, i also hope when you come back you will take up this matter with International human right agencies. Pakistan's foreign office and international media.
You should know, you can drag hindu govt. to international court of justice.
If you have some community restriction, try to convince them as well.

What the hell

I had a flight from Bahrain to Lahore yesterday at 7pm. Later the weather was so severe that lightning and thunderstorm damaged te aircraft. The weather did not permit us to land at lahore so the flight was diverted to Delhi

We arrived here 12 hours ago and they did not allow us to come out of the aircraft for 12 hours, did not even offer a drink when I am feeling so thirsty and have been so ungrateful so far. FINALLY They allowed us to come out of the plane and are now in terminal building. No idea if anyone cares in Pakistan. The entire familiew suffering since yesterday and I received unlimited calls from unknown numbers to find out the state of beloved ones after my bro gave the number to one person. THIS is really unexpected and inappropriate. People are literally having issues breathig like this in closed aircraft and now since two minutes in this building

Unfortunate!
But trust me you were not accorded this sort of welcome because you were a Pakistani. This happens very often in India (domestic and international). IMO its high time Indian airline authorities 're brought to book.
@nair @SpArK

Usman Bashir (@gripusa) | Twitter

Was allowed to disembark in 8 hours

Was give wifi

He needs to understand free airport wifi is for 2 hours . After that you pay or you request which he did and Delhi airport heeded to his request .

Then he says his kids are "infects" since they set food first in India than in Pak .

Also its funny and tragic that he could "plead" for wifi and not for medical attention for his sick kids . Which means either his kids are not sick or he does not care much about them except tweeting .

And most of his tweets reflect mismanagement by Gulf Air instead of Delhi Airport .

It's in fact "in fact" not infect. LOL

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom