Reaction score
According To Gujarat First Opinion Poll the results would be
BJP - 114
CONGRESS - 63
GPP - 2
OTHER - 3
the survey was conducted by c-voter no online source as of now

BJP could lose some seats which would be a tremendous setback for modi

who conducted the recent riots in Ahemdabad just 1-2 days back.which political party is using "Innocence of muslim" movie to as reason to riot after so many weeks there ?keeping elections in mind people got to be careful.

But what is the alternative to Modi?

BJP - 114
CONGRESS - 63
GPP - 2
OTHER - 3

Seat lost can be in no way taken as a setback for Modi/BJP, in fact it will be great achievement since 1995 BJP is running govt. in Gujarat & it's not an easy task for any party to remain in power for this long & again win by 60+% majority. Also for Modi it will be huge win b'coz he will be selected 3rd time CM in a row, this accomplishment is very rare as far as any Indian state is concerned. Plus this time task is even more difficult since it's a direct Modi v/s Virodhi :D (keshubhai, congress, ss, bsp, sp, ncp, jdu, etc.).

But what is the alternative to Modi?

Alternative to modi??

Congress doesn't declare it's CM/PM candidate in any election, also they don't have any leader of the caliber of Modi to project as CM, so alternative to Modi as far as Gujarat is concerned is NONE.

who conducted the recent riots in Ahemdabad just 1-2 days back.which political party is using "Innocence of muslim" movie to as reason to riot after so many weeks there ?keeping elections in mind people got to be careful.

These mindless crazy protests have been going on everywhere - all over the world actually. But in Ahmedabad you see a conspiracy? Tell me more.

BJP - 114
CONGRESS - 63
GPP - 2
OTHER - 3

Do you think..3rd time winning is gonna be easy

If handful of protester of any community/sect/group etc. get agitated and clashed with police its not riot.

Get over your consperasy theories and propaganda. :tdown:

These mindless crazy protests have been going on everywhere - all over the world actually. But in Ahmedabad you see a conspiracy? Tell me more.
simple ......election time...As for all protests which happened in india over film i can tell you they were not genuine protest but politically engineered one.like in chennai, or in kolkata now in ahemdabad.

If handful of protester of any community/sect/group etc. get agitated and clashed with police its not riot.

Get over your consperasy theories and propaganda. :tdown:
really.......?let the pic themselves do talking,.

ahmedabad_300_01.jpg

120.jpg

221.jpg

322.jpg

423.jpg

524.jpg

007.jpg

simple ......election time...As for all protests which happened in india over film i can tell you they were not genuine protest but politically engineered one.like in chennai, or in kolkata now in ahemdabad.

A protest is a political expression. Politics is methods and tactics used to formulate and apply policy. I do not see a disconnect here.

You seem to be hinting at a conspiracy but you are not telling us who is doing what and why, just offering a blanket excuse for a mindless violent angry protest, the kind that have gone on across the world. You need to tell us more, too many hints are dropped when it comes to Modi, we must nail him with real evidence sometime, no?

A protest is a political expression. Politics is methods and tactics used to formulate and apply policy. I do not see a disconnect here.

You seem to be hinting at a conspiracy but you are not telling us who is doing what and why, just offering a blanket excuse for a mindless violent angry protest, the kind that have gone on across the world. You need to tell us more, too many hints are dropped when it comes to Modi, we must nail him with real evidence sometime, no?
Take kolkata protest for example....when did it started immediately after GoI's announcement on FDI in reatil sector and then USA ambassador went to Kolkata to talk to mamta in between all the talks of mamta withdrawing support to UPA govt. and after that those protests started in kolkata against usa consulate.Remember kolkata protests were almost 10-12 days after chennai protests happened.

Coming to chennai.Actually chennai muslim community rarely come into these sort of odd news..Why is that protest first started in chennai that too by a party which is in alliance with AIDMK govt.My take is that Jaya for some reason is not happy with how upa is dealing with srilankan tamil issue and the tamil fishermen issues hence this was her way to pressurize the center after same in the league of attacking srilankan tourists in chennai and raising opposition of training of SL officers in india.

Infact of all the places i was expecting protests in hyd mumbai or in delhi over the film issue.kolkata chennai are just odd place to start the protest by muslims.

Seems like I missed the news....Were there protests in Gujarat too ? Why were they even given permission knowing fully well what the outcome would be ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom