What's new

Gujarat soon to have 7,000mw surplus power: Narendra Modi

Same Here Brother I am from a the region of Kerala where neither British Nor the Mughal could rule even in there Dream... i Belong to a Family who Lost most of the elders & Youth, Men as well as Women Fighting these Scums ... They couldnt Fight us even when they had Best Fire arms while we had primitive Bows & arrows they had Superior numbers raging at a Difference of 5:1 with us... still we Kicked there a$$e$...

My Family was a Part of prestigious Nair army Nair Brigade - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia... we Defeated the Colonial Dutch & ended the Dutch rule in India Battle of Colachel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia... No one Could Challenge the Hindu state of Kerala when we where in Power... we gave equal treatment to people of every religion ... until 1947 now when we see modern Sickularist Leaders have arrived we r a Nobody in this State we & our community of Hindus r Pushed in corner ... we had enough of this Sicklarist ... we will not allow anymore Talibanization of Kerala & India... & Yes Modi is the Only person who deserves to be PM of India...

You will be called a saffron terrorist now. Mark my words. The self-phobia some Indians have of their own kind is very sad.

Modi for 2014.

All commies kangressis islamists will be given a run for their money.

Ok even though I'm unable to get to the crux of your reasoning....still I'll assume you got valid reasons for hating secularists.But one thing I'm pretty sure that you believe a tap can only be turned on or off....there is nothing like a half turned on or half turned off in your dictionary.

Precisely. One can either do good for the country with genuine attempts that may have failed or succeeded, or one can do nothing at all and let the country go to dogs.

The current system of governance at Centre is simply a no-go if we have to rise in future as a world power. With half of our economic prowess in the pockets and foreign accounts of current politicians, it is simply not possible. Add to that the terrible national security management and spinelessness to tackle the real core issues that face the national security of our country. Which is why I strongly advocate a Modi style rule.

He is not a Divine warrior, but he's the best political firepower we got. And he's proven it more than once.

Let's give Mr.Modi a chance and see what he can come-up with as the PM.
But i doubt he'll be trapped in bad reputation?

I dnt think its possible for NaMo to be PM in 2014 cause of bad image in world politics .. Even if we want to ignore we cant change fact..

only option for him if BJP came in power he can be HM or Commerce and Industry with Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises to change its image for next term

I dnt think its possible for NaMo to be PM in 2014 cause of bad image in world politics .. Even if we want to ignore we cant change fact..

only option for him if BJP came in power he can be HM or Commerce and Industry with Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises to change its image for next term

What bad image?
The chinese love him.
If you are talking about the US visa issue look up your facts first he never applied for the visa only the US govt. made a pres release that incase he applied for a visa it would be rejected. That was back in 2003.
In the wikileaks cables it shows that the US govt. called him incorruptable.
Even pakistan trade chambers have invited him to Karachi.

His world image is GOOD.

NaMo for 2014. SAVE INDIA

If we go by the data available to us, chief minister of Bihar, Punjab, Kerala, Delhi, UP, TN and WB did better than him. Mamata came to power 6 months ago, Budhha was CM for last decade.

Statistics are like bikinis. What they show is good but what they hide is vital

Not taking away any credit from modi, but wont worship him like some people do here.
He inherited a state which is clearly pro business.
Also his autocratic style of running state suits business (especially big business)
People of other states( especially UP, Bihar and eastern states) are stuck in a time warp, it is much more difficult to improve the business environment there.

On the other hand I wont compare GDP growth rate of eastern states with industrialized states as they start from low base.

Well the growth rate of modi's tenure is even less than that of gujrat's in 90s, so in effect modi has only maintained the status quo.

Anyway the problem with some of the folks in the thread is, for them, modi's inaction during gujrat's riot seems to be an asset rather than a liability.

I'm perplexed.

I recently toured Gujarat and I spoke to many autorickshaw drivers in many cities and trust me, apart from one, they all were singing praises for Modi.

One guy even said, "Hamare liye to Modi bhagwan hai.".

This was what I personally experienced.

Something doesn't seem right somewhere.

That's the problem "hum sabko khuda bana date hai".

Bro, u need to understand that even before Modi's rule in Gujarat was one of the top industrialized state of India with maximum numbers of village electrified.

Gujarat kabhi bhi bhikari nahi tha, aur na hi bihar like situation thi.

Then there is Narmada dam that was building for decades and with supreme court order it gets completed resulted in water and electricity availability.

Its just Modi was at right place at right time to take all the credit.

420573_368018796550381_138019789550284_1477822_1127220127_n.jpg

THIS IS GUJARATH. THIS IS NARENDRA MODI. THIS IS DEVELOPMENT.~
Solar panels atop Narmada Canal ,Gujarat.
The western Indian state of Gujarat is all set to become the first state in the country to generate solar power through panels mounted on a water body. Installation of panels on the canal will help in doing away with the need to acquire land. Evaporation of lakhs of litres of water will be prevented since the canal will be covered. And will generate clean energy. Generated solar power will be supplied to villages alongside the canal, which will lead to lower transmission losses and also helping to reduce the evaporation of water.
NAMO! —

420573_368018796550381_138019789550284_1477822_1127220127_n.jpg

THIS IS GUJARATH. THIS IS NARENDRA MODI. THIS IS DEVELOPMENT.~
Solar panels atop Narmada Canal ,Gujarat.
The western Indian state of Gujarat is all set to become the first state in the country to generate solar power through panels mounted on a water body. Installation of panels on the canal will help in doing away with the need to acquire land. Evaporation of lakhs of litres of water will be prevented since the canal will be covered. And will generate clean energy. Generated solar power will be supplied to villages alongside the canal, which will lead to lower transmission losses and also helping to reduce the evaporation of water.
NAMO! —

Man this is f***** good idea... I always wonder how much water is getting wasted in summer due to evaporation.
This will resolve many many issues .. even it will help in keeping water clean and less theft of water

Back
Top Bottom