What's new

Gujarat Has Created Most Manufacturing Jobs

LuLz

dude, then do not pass on comments like this . .

Like you everyone has a right to select. . . vote or not its upto you . . but do not pass on the judgmental statements on others.
When did i tell him not to vote for modi?

Whats up with the delusion thing then ?

i can the same thing about you . . but i won't . . i simply asked for an alternative of modi and you went all defensive after that. :coffee:
Why exactly are you asking me to give an alternative is it written in our constitution that if you oppose someone then you have to tell the alternative.

Whats up with the delusion thing then ?

i can say same thing about you . . but i won't . . i simply asked for an alternative of modi and you went all defensive after that. :coffee:

Arre yaar they are congressi, and now feeling shame to admit after what congress have done for so long.

Yup One Party has 60 years and one has 6 years Nice Way Comparison :coffee:

6 years good enough to gauge intentions. :coffee:

And how can you say that when 49 days are enough for you. :lol: Big fail!!!

Why exactly are you asking me to give an alternative is it written in our constitution that if you oppose someone then you have to tell the alternative.

LOL

one more defensive post . . you said that

Better not to argue with modi fans they live in there own delusional world.

yes I am a modi fan and now i want to get out of the so called delusional world. . tell me an alternative :coffee:

Apart from that I vote. I vote for best among the worst, I "try" to do my part best to my abilities.

What you do? Not even try. :lol:
Paying taxes doesn't mean you are doing something for your country and i have voted many times twice for BJP but i don't like modi and don't want to see congress in power that's the reason i am not voting.

No one respect those who just oppose and we dont need to read constitution for it.

World respect those who do or atleast try not who only oppose.

Shall we write this basics in constitution first to quote here?

Paying taxes doesn't mean you are doing something for your country and i have voted many times twice for BJP but i don't like modi and don't want to see congress in power that's the reason i am not voting.

Look you vote or you not vote, one of them will come in power.

So why not try to pick better one. Atleast their will be "lesser" damage.

Back
Top Bottom