What's new

Gujarat Has Created Most Manufacturing Jobs

And you live in a poverty sticken, unemployed, caste politics ridden India all thanks to Congress.

We are better in dreams, atleast better than the current India fcked by congress for 5 decades.

Yes there is. In current price model and neck to neck competition no one can bear a bench strength of more than 15-20%. Even that is too high, only big firms with large cash reserves can afford it.
So if i oppose modi then i am congressi nice logic

Don't just oppose him, tell us an alternative also. . thats the point here.

Hihi mere se pehle join kiya or ab ja ke senior bane bhai sahab . .Mubarak ho BTW Junior . . .:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:
No need to tell alternative i can vote/not vote for any one that's my right,and since you asked i will most likely wont vote this election.

Yes there is. In current price model and neck to neck competition no one can bear a bench strength of more than 15-20%. Even that is too high, only big firms with large cash reserves can afford it.

I think the current situation is better than 2008 -2009. And slowly the activity in IT is picking up.

Indian IT industry is about to touch 200 Billion by the end of the decade.

Hihi mere se pehle join kiya or ab ja ke senior bane bhai sahab . .Mubarak ho BTW Junior . . .:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Haha I am a veteran in these forums, aisi pata nahi kitni id ban ho gai. ;)

No need to tell alternative i can vote/not vote for any one that's my right,and since you asked i will most likely wont vote this election.

:lol:

So you are one of those who cry out loud but do nothing. Got it.

LuLz

dude, then do not pass on comments like this . .

Better not to argue with modi fans they live in there own delusional world.

Like you everyone has a right to select. . . vote or not its upto you . . but do not pass on the judgmental statements on others.

Back
Top Bottom