What's new

Gujarat Has Created Most Manufacturing Jobs

IT sector is the one sector which gave high GDP growth rate to India. India economy is 1.7 Trillion and IT services alone is generating more than 100 Billion a year with minimum investment.

Be it Manufacturing, IT they both depend on Global economy and fluctuate. Chinese also faced the slump in 2008.

No dude. IT is just services kinda thing. Its manufacturing that creates hard cash. more dollars for our govt. There are lot of things under the table happening in IT nowadays.
A Wipro company in USA, puts up a proposal, gets a contract, but the work is done by Indian members in India, and the cash goes to USA HQ, and they also get the pay/hour benefit which is the highest in USA. We are loosing cash and not adding a iota of dollar in this way.
But manufacturing is pure hard cash.

And I am really surprised TN is in 2nd place considering manufacturing suffered a big slowdown due to power crisis in past 3 years.

We could be civil to each other you like modi and i don't and i apologize for calling modi fans delusional must be the aftereffect of trolling Pakistanis.
Yeah Its Your Constitutional Right After All My Objections Is In The Way People Follow A Perception And Never Come Out Of their Family Prejudicial Ideology. Every Man Is Free To Think In his Own Perceptions He Like And He Should. Its All About Perception I guess My Perception Of Seeing Things Is Different From What Is Yours I Guess:-)

No dude. IT is just services kinda thing. Its manufacturing that creates hard cash. more dollars for our govt. There are lot of things under the table happening in IT nowadays.
A Wipro company in USA, puts up a proposal, gets a contract, but the work is done by Indian members in India, and the cash goes to USA HQ, and they also get the pay/hour benefit which is the highest in USA. We are loosing cash and not adding a iota of dollar in this way.
But manufacturing is pure hard cash.

And I am really surprised TN is in 2nd place considering manufacturing suffered a big slowdown due to power crisis in past 3 years.

I am not debating which one is good in both IT and Manufacturing, I am only stating that inspite of low manufacturing trend Indian GDP grew because of IT.

I certainly want our Manufacturing sector to grow and I want a strong central Govt. at the centre who can take tough decisions.

IT do not mean software alone, a software engg. also supports Restaurants, Milk maids, Shopping malls, etc....etc... jobs will be created around the soft ware professionals.

IT sector is the one sector which gave high GDP growth rate to India. India economy is 1.7 Trillion and IT services alone is generating more than 100 Billion a year with minimum investment.

Be it Manufacturing, IT they both depend on Global economy and fluctuate. Chinese also faced the slump in 2008.
yeah, coz we bypassed manufacturing and jumped directly onto services, but manufacturing has a lot more potential than it sector, all of the developed nations have built their economy on manufacturing

yeah, coz we bypassed manufacturing and jumped directly onto services, but manufacturing has a lot more potential than it sector, all of the developed nations have built their economy on manufacturing

The multiplier effect is greater in manufacturing.

There is no fixed percentage to make the bench strength a liability, it may vary depending on the situation.

My PM .... :lol:

He is my PM and my Mentor ..... we met in WIPRO and he quit his job and now he owns a company and he asked me to work for him .... :)

Regrading hiring activity .... I am stressing the same thing .... these days hiring has picked up.

:lol: .... I think I answered your opposition aptly and the reason why you are trying to reason with me :D

Project manager?

I am doing a Project Managment course right now. Microsoft Project is a bitch.

I have voted for hansraj ahir (MP) Sudhir Mungantvar (MLA Mah) both are from chandrapur constituency

I am abstaining since i do not like any of the given choices.[/quote]

Oh you are one of those people who sit when there is a chance to do something .& when the chance finally comes you sit in your big fat @$$
& then for whole 5 years Whine how big bad betas are taking this country to hell
Got it thanks

Manufacturing Maharashtra and Tamil Nadu are doing well. I have not seen these states chest thumping
I am not debating which one is good in both IT and Manufacturing, I am only stating that inspite of low manufacturing trend Indian GDP grew because of IT.

I certainly want our Manufacturing sector to grow and I want a strong central Govt. at the centre who can take tough decisions.

IT do not mean software alone, a software engg. also supports Restaurants, Milk maids, Shopping malls, etc....etc... jobs will be created around the soft ware professionals.

Depending on IT sector to contribute much to the GDP is simply not feasible . Whenever there is any financial problem in a company its IT section is the first one to get hit as many IT services are not that important anyway. And most IT companies in India are dependent on companies like these due to which IT can be quite volatile.
And anyways you are talking as if Indian IT companies are involved in product creation.
IT companies in India are mostly involved in providing services and there is hardly any product or software creation which has any significant share in the market in India or globally.
As such the health of an economy will always be judged more on manufacturing sector than its IT sector.

Project manager?

....then better get your CAPM done. MS Project will being to make a lot more sense. You Tube has some excellent videos on MS Project.

Project manager?

Management is a pseudo-degree, trust me, my 2nd degree is in it.

Most of it is common sense, the rest is bullshit.

Back
Top Bottom