What's new

Gujarat Has Created Most Manufacturing Jobs

No one respect those who just oppose and we dont need to read constitution for it.

World respect those who do or atleast try not who only oppose.

Shall we write this basics in constitution first to quote here?
You don't do jack and are you even related to bjp then work on the street with other BJP workers at least you might actually convince more people to vote for BJP.

Why are you insulting me?Does doing actual work scares you?

Haha, you are one of the lad who says either lift 100 kg or no point in weight lifting. Sit aside and watch the show.

Let me reiterate, I am doing my part which I can afford to do. Atleast the minimal what is expected from a citizen and I am exercising my power to vote.

What are you doing?

@Srinivas If UPA can boast about it's bills and ignore massive scams, why can't modi boast about his Manufacturing sector and ignore the IT?:azn:

On a serious note: It is election time, nobody wants to show their weak part. And here i am talking about ALL of them:enjoy:

6 years good enough to gauge intentions.
6 years is Much Less in Building Nation Much Less too First to Analyze Mismanagement By Congress And After that Implementation of Ideas in Next Term Democratic Nation Have Done It In the Past Not Even US. Only Man Which Built Nation From The Ruins Is Adolf Hitler In Matter of 10 years.So What Do you Want A Dictator Ship. You Cannot Not Built A Nation in Just Few years. Look At China They Are Almost Same Like India In the 1970's But their Regime Taken Them To glory And Congress Taken Us Where We are Stand Today

LOL...... we totally believe you. :agree: :enjoy:
I have voted for hansraj ahir (MP) Sudhir Mungantvar (MLA Mah) both are from chandrapur constituency

Haha, you are one of the lad who says either lift 100 kg or no point in weight lifting. Sit aside and watch the show.

Let me reiterate, I am doing my part which I can afford to do. Atleast the minimal what is expected from a citizen and I am exercising my power to vote.

What are you doing?
I am abstaining since i do not like any of the given choices.

Yes Modi can boast and project himself as the right candidate. I am talking about media here, and its headlines.

The reports are directly coming from some reputed media in India.

Who is in your Avatar ?? :azn:

@Srinivas If UPA can boast about it's bills and ignore massive scams, why can't modi boast about his Manufacturing sector and ignore the IT?:azn:

On a serious note: It is election time, nobody wants to show their weak part. And here i am talking about ALL of them:enjoy:

I have voted for hansraj ahir (MP) Sudhir Mungantvar (MLA Mah) both are from chandrapur constituency

....so what is your grouse against Modi ?

BTW has Hansraj Ahir been given a Ticket from Chandrapur ? ......he's the one who exposed the Coalgate scam.

I am abstaining since i do not like any of the given choices.

How can abstaining help? Someone will still form the government.

Wont it be good to chose better among worse?

Think like this way, if we chose a little better, next time opposition will try to be more better and so on. Improvement is progressive. For e.g at least our politicians now talk about poverty, development and other sensible issues.

6 years is Much Less in Building Nation Much Less too First to Analyze Mismanagement By Congress And After that Implementation of Ideas in Next Term Democratic Nation Have Done It In the Past Not Even US. Only Man Which Built Nation From The Ruins Is Adolf Hitler In Matter of 10 years.So What Do you Want A Dictator Ship. You Cannot Not Built A Nation in Just Few years. Look At China They Are Almost Same Like India In the 1970's But their Regime Taken Them To glory And Congress Taken Us Where We are Stand Today

Haha, so you negect other part of my post and chose the easier one to respond. :lol:

What I was talking about is "intentions". 6 years are nothing to develop but enough to see where we are going or how much dedicated we are to achieve our goal.

As you have got from my posts, I assume BJP a tad better than congress so I am choosing better among worst.

But mind you, AAP core team members are very genuine, honest and great personalities. I have shared so many internal sessions with them and have very close relations, but still I will vote for BJP just because AAP wont be able to go long this time.

Back
Top Bottom