What's new

Gül: Turkey will not accept Iran possessing nuclear weapons

What is Iran is to comments that it will not accecpt a NATO member Turkey?
Turkish politicians these days are not one of the brightest, regular trips to Arabia are taking a toll on their mental well being!

Persians are proud of their heritage, let keep religion out of this. As far as I think they are better off by turning back to Zoroaster religion, this will give the GCC and the world some peace from constant conspiracy theories!

Their governmental structure was Persian. Hell, even the Abbasids Arab took over Persian bureaucracy, just like the Ottomans. You guys were made muslims because of Persians:

Bernard Lewis:

Samanids - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Seriously your funny. You accepted you was ruled but claimed we both became iranified.

Accept it you got ruled badly and Turks and Arabs was your master.

No, not because of Persians, because we decided to do so, Persians didn't rule over Turks and impose it on Turks. We chose to be Muslims. Turks always ruled others, nobody ever ruled over the Turks.

This is not the story of Persians, Persians are only muslim because Arabs conquered you and raped you and made you muslim by force.

Yes, Persians did rule over Turks. Look at the Samanid empire, where Ghaznavid-Turkic slaves were held. You guys became muslims because we ruled over you.

What is Iran is to comments that it will not accecpt a NATO member Turkey?
Turkish politicians these days are not one of the brightest, regular trips to Arabia are taking a toll on their mental well being!

Persians are proud of their heritage, let keep religion out of this. As far as I think they are better off by turning back to Zoroaster religion, this will give the GCC and the world some peace from constant conspiracy theories!

Unlike some minor problems, with a different regime, I don't see why Iranians and Arabs can't have good relations.

Yes, Persians did rule over Turks. Look at the Samanid empire, where Ghaznavid-Turkic slaves were held. You guys became muslims because we ruled over you.

Lol Samanids. Your actually retarded because at that time we was ruling with karakhanid khanate which was between 800 to like 1000 and it's called karahanlilar in Turkish.

Your making a joke out of yourself now lol. We became muslims very early and that wasn't by force but normal conversion as Turkish empires and khanates fought by the caliphate many times.

Unlike some minor problems, with a different regime, I don't see why Iranians and Arabs can't have good relations.

They cant have good relations because both hate each other mutually!

UAE had very good relations with Iran despite island disputes until recently.

Not saying the regime in Iran is angels, they need to cease their stupidity and export of nonsense.

Lol Samanids. Your actually retarded because at that time we was ruling with karakhanid khanate which was between 800 to like 1000 and it's called karahanlilar in Turkish.

Your making a joke out of yourself now lol. We became muslims very early and that wasn't by force but normal conversion as Turkish empires and khanates fought by the caliphate many times.
He probably doesn't even know what the word Karahanlilar means. The SAME WAY he didn't know what Kavurma meant. HAHAHAAH. Surenas just stop posting here man, you are making a joke outside of yourself

Kara= Black
Hanlilar= Leaders

Black leaders (in Turkish)

Just a question to Turkish long time members. Are all Iranians denialist like the ones here on this forum?

They cant have good relations because Arabs always want to play supremacy while they borrow heavily from Persian religion, arts and culture. Tribalism calls for complete annihilation of your foe's after learning from them.

UAE had very good relations with Iran despite island disputes until recently.

Thats right. Trade between UAE and Iran is (was) relatively high. But I'm confident the relations will be restored in the future.

karahanlilar_devleti.jpg

Wtf are you talking about?

Saman Khuda (Saman Khoda, Saman-khudat) was the founder of the Samanid dynasty – The House of Saman. He was a landowner from the village of Saman in Balkh province in northern Afghanistan, who arrived in the early 8th century in Merv to the court of the Caliphal governor of Khorasan, Asad ibn ‘Abd Allah al-Qasri (723-727), adopted Islam under his patronage, and named his son Asad in his honor. Caliph al-Mamun (786-833) subsequently appointed Asad's four sons – Saman Khuda's grandsons – to be rulers of Samarqand, Ferghana, Shash and Ustrushana, and Herat in recognition of their role in the suppression of a revolt against the Caliph.[1] The Samanid dynasty was thus started, rising to its peak of glory during the rule of Saman Khuda's great-grandson Ismail Samani (892-907).

Saman was also a descendant of the Sasanian general Bahram Chobin[2] in 4th or 5th generation,[3] a noble of the ancient Iranian Mehran clan, who played an important role in the history of the later Sasanians.[4] Saman was originally a Zoroastrian noble from Balkh province,[5] who became so impressed with the piety of Asad ibn 'Abd-Allah al-Qasri, the Caliphal governor of Khorasan, that he converted to Islam.[6]

He probably doesn't even know what the word Karahanlilar means. The SAME WAY he didn't know what Kavurma meant. HAHAHAAH. Surenas just stop posting here man, you are making a joke outside of yourself

Kara= Black
Hanlilar= Leaders

Black leaders (in Turkish)

Just a question to Turkish long time members. Are all Iranians denialist like the ones here on this forum?

Yes my friend as you can see in my username Khan/Han which means ruler in Turkish. Many people use it nowadays from our influence.

Unlike you, we are not living in medieval times.

Yes, you guys are living in medieval times. Thats why the average Azerbaijani is more poor than the average Iranian, and you guys are flooding to Iran to have a decent meal and health care.

Now some retard will probably post about Novruz (which is celebrated by almost all of Turkic nations)

Only some Turkic nations are celebrating, and especially those who are part of the Greater Iranian culturesphere. You know, our legacy is great.

Yes my friend as you can see in my username Khan/Han which means ruler in Turkish. Many people use it nowadays from our influence.
I think Han derived from Turkic the same way Hun derived from Turkic, i.e Hun empire.

All Turkic people are related:
Appropriate video

Last edited by a moderator:
Even you dance is stolen from Caucasian and Iranic groups like the Ossetians, who were much more longer in those regions than you are:

Azeri dance is stolen from Iranic-Ossetians.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom