What's new

Ground Zero Mosque

Soon we muslims going to build a mosque next to the White House
Then we are going to build a strip joint on one side of the mosque, a pork barbeque joint on the other side, a liquor store across the street, and a biker bar filled with Hell's Angels members behind the mosque.

Iranians I met in real life are some of the nicest, and intelligent people I have met.

What gives :unsure:

Those are the ones who have escaped.Many on PDF are paid trolls...in general iranians are good people

They're chopping hands for adultery there you know,,.o_O

Then we are going to build a strip joint on one side of the mosque, a pork barbeque joint on the other side, a liquor store across the street, and a biker bar filled with Hell's Angels members behind the mosque.
Aren't you a bundle of joy ? :lol:

Good thing you have a Himmler avatar...i've might have mistaken you for a muslim :rolleyes1:

Bundle of joy nr 2 :lol:

Ok guys here comes something really deep, what if everybody had the same religion in this world?

Now go, smoke pot, think about it, and tell me later.

Ok guys here comes something really deep, what if everybody had the same religion in this world?

You know what, I actually did a few weeks ago. To be fair, I was on Magic Mushrooms.

But still I got my answer. The World would be a sterile, boring place.

That's one of my reasons for opposing evangelization of religion.

That is why in principle I do not like new age atheists like Sam Harris, Richard Dawkins.

If everyone was an Atheist, the world would be boring.

If only the Greeks went back to worshipping their Greek gods :'(

@hinduguy

I still like you for some reason. :) :D

Hi opinion seems too much pro-west at times. Does that mean you don't hate all hindus ? :3

@Ravi Nair

He gets along with me very well and is pro-Palestinian if I'm thinking of the right person. :D

Even if we can disagree on some issues, that's fine me, he's a friendly and rational person overall. :)

This particular mosque is a waste of the Muslim communities resources. I mean its a $100 million project. You know how many mosques could be built with that money? Besides whats all this crap?

The proposed multi-faith aspects of the design include a 500-seat auditorium, theater, a performing arts center, a fitness center, a swimming pool, a basketball court, a childcare area, a bookstore, a culinary school, an art studio, a food court, and a memorial to the victims of the September 11 attacks.
Park51 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
This particular mosque is a waste of the Muslim communities resources. I mean its a $100 million project. You know how many mosques could be built with that money? Besides whats all this crap?

The proposed multi-faith aspects of the design include a 500-seat auditorium, theater, a performing arts center, a fitness center, a swimming pool, a basketball court, a childcare area, a bookstore, a culinary school, an art studio, a food court, and a memorial to the victims of the September 11 attacks.

You're a mod!? :o:

Congrats bro. :yahoo:

Now convince Webby to make me the Arab mod so I can cleanse this place of Arabs I don't like. :lol::P

Your still gonna have a mosque next to all of that crap thus pissing everyone that goes to those places off. :coffee:

You're a mod!? :o:

Congrats bro. :yahoo:

Now convince Webby to make me the Arab mod so I can cleanse this place of Arabs I don't like. :lol::P
I will vote for you :-) because our list is almost the same :D

How about if everyone had no religion?:coffee:

Exactly everyone should be Muslim. :-)

As a Mod, I am disappointed your answer is so conventional.

I will vote for you :-) because our list is almost the same :D

How about if everyone had no religion?:coffee:

People will fight over Race, Linguistics, class, social groups etc.

Humans are brilliant when it comes to coming up with excuses to kill each other.

Really?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom