What's new

Ground Zero Mosque

you think your empty words will make those whose relatives died in the terror feel happy about it?
Do you think it will be appropriate for christians to build a grand cathedral in bagdad or karbala (let alone mecca) and call it a sign of 'friendship and tolerance'?

And do you think your empty words justify the rational in stopping the project. This will create more differences between Islam and the West. But this debate should have been between the West and Islam anyway. But you indians seem to meddle here also just to instigate. Which we are quite used to by now.

sometimes I feel it might be the accent... some american accent sound a bit retard(dont know which regional one). dont you think?

Can't say.

I have never met an American but people who try to ape their accent certainly sound like retards.

Last edited:
And do you think your empty words justify the rational in stopping the project. This will create more differences between Islam and the West. But this debate should have been between the West and Islam anyway. But you indians seem to meddle here also just to instigate. Which we are quite used to by now.
do you have any other argument than the fact that I am Indian hence should not talk on the topic. since when it became 'internal matter' between US and all muslims?
on pdf you have every right to discuss what is going on anywhere in the world, and I would prefer you do that.

It is an insult to those who lost their loved ones in 9/11 for a not so hidden agenda

do you have any other argument than the fact that I am Indian hence should not talk on the topic. since when it became 'internal matter' between US and all muslims?
on pdf you have every right to discuss what is going on anywhere in the world, and I would prefer you do that.

Well the debate is really not concerning your feelings is their? You are a hindu guy living in India. Now if you were atleast living in USA then I could understand you might have been hurt being there. But all I can assume is that you without knowing the reason for the mosque just want to have a good time taking a swing at us muslims. You really dont care a rat's behind for the feeling of any American, its just that you being a hindu probably have a negative image of Islam which I can totally understand.

Well the debate is really not concerning your feelings is their? You are a hindu guy living in India. Now if you were atleast living in USA then I could understand you might have been hurt being there. But all I can assume is that you without knowing the reason for the mosque just want to have a good time taking a swing at us muslims. You really dont care a rat's behind for the feeling of any American, its just that you being a hindu probably have a negative image of Islam which I can totally understand.
:rofl: 90% of the people dont even know there is no mosque that they are arguing for :rofl:

lolz... I am not american living in NY but I can relate to their feeling. Its not really difficult, you should try and trust me suddenly you will realize .. oh god that makes sense. why did I not think of this earlier... :p:

Are you retard?

"Christians" didn't only attack but COLONIZED entire countries of yours..and didn't kill 3000 but killed MILLIONS...by that logic, should India/Pakistan destroy all the churches and not let any churches to be built in their land? Since "It sends a wrong message"?

You see, how stupid is this above logic.

Yours is the same.
I agree Muslims should go ahead with the mosque and same area has stripping clubs and **** movie centres and drinking bars so they need to first shut them down to show respect to 9/11 guys

I agree Muslims should go ahead with the mosque and same area has stripping clubs and **** movie centres and drinking bars so they need to first shut them down to show respect to 9/11 guys

Hahaha .. Okay firstly according to the belief people at strip clubs , bars and **** movie centres (??) didnt do this .. The people at mosques did
Just their belief (kindly dont start about who the real terrorists are)
and their social set up and costums dont mind such stuff .. And if they were opposing a mosque being built there (you might have seen the news) then no mosque should be built there , their country .. Why chose this very location? Is the world running out of land?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom