What's new

Ground Zero Mosque

Then we are going to build a strip joint on one side of the mosque, a pork barbeque joint on the other side, a liquor store across the street, and a biker bar filled with Hell's Angels members behind the mosque.
You mean white house? Coz he suggested a mosque next to the white house! Good luck building all the rest around the white house...
This particular mosque is a waste of the Muslim communities resources. I mean its a $100 million project. You know how many mosques could be built with that money? Besides whats all this crap?

The proposed multi-faith aspects of the design include a 500-seat auditorium, theater, a performing arts center, a fitness center, a swimming pool, a basketball court, a childcare area, a bookstore, a culinary school, an art studio, a food court, and a memorial to the victims of the September 11 attacks.
Park51 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
There is no mosque till date...Seriously media seems to have taken every tom dick and harry media monger (mostly Indians who answered to this thread with enthusiasm for a mosque/ center that doesnt exist for a ride...BTW, those who believed it please tell me where the destination was ...

He was indeed but he's allright now.:-)
Sunday spirit? :D

Then we are going to build a strip joint on one side of the mosque, a pork barbeque joint on the other side, a liquor store across the street, and a biker bar filled with Hell's Angels members behind the mosque.

That's probably going to make the most popular mosque in the USA. I could just see people who haven't prayed in their life rushing off for devotional duties and a chance to talk to those lovely strippers.

That's probably going to make the most popular mosque in the USA. I could just see people who haven't prayed in their life rushing off for devotional duties and a chance to talk to those lovely strippers.
Yeah...And am sure big boobed strippers and Hell's Angels will eagerly convert.

You going to build all of these next to the White House??

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom