What's new

Ground Zero Mosque

@Arabian Legend

Did you see?

Yet again, in a Muslim-related thread, an Indian was the FIRST one to spout anti-Muslim hatred. I have seen this trend again and again all over the internet.

You people must realize the 'true feelings' that these Indians have for Islam, Arabs, and Muslims.

I say, use cheap Indians and build your civilisation on their back...exploit them good...and then send them back to their god-forsaken country.

Arab World already is doing it...and these Indians can only bark propaganda against Islam online. How sad. lol
Hahahaha,the turk is getting angry!!Did we accidentally step on your tail little buddy!Turkey is an insignificant country in the global arena in the present day..Heck even the E.U. members don't want you guys and still you have the audacity to criticise the Indians!!!
62 U.S. citizens of Indian origin also died in that dreadful attack.So i guess we have got every right to speak on their behalf....:coffee:

@Ravi Nair

He gets along with me very well and is pro-Palestinian if I'm thinking of the right person. :D

Even if we can disagree on some issues, that's fine me, he's a friendly and rational person overall. :)
I am not pro palestinian.. :disagree:
each thread brings different question to solve and I will try to be rational (remove Indian and hindu hat if it needs) and use information available to me to make a reasonably informed opinion, which itself change with new information.
That might go against your identity in some thread, and apprear to support you in some other. what I wont do is to get personal and abuse you unless you start it first. If you start it first and I feel like getting banned myself, the steady escalation steps for mutual ban kicks in.
Its all very simple. :girl_wacko:

Then we are going to build a strip joint on one side of the mosque, a pork barbeque joint on the other side, a liquor store across the street, and a biker bar filled with Hell's Angels members behind the mosque.
The White House will be an islamic center we will celebrate the Eid inside it

Hahahaha,the turk is getting angry!!Did we accidentally step on your tail little buddy!Turkey is an insignificant country in the global arena in the present day..Heck even the E.U. members don't want you guys and still you have the audacity to criticise the Indians!!!
62 U.S. citizens of Indian origin also died in that dreadful attack.So i guess we have got every right to speak on their behalf....:coffee:

"irrelevance" is the "DEFINITION" of your third world, backward, shithole nation.

Turkey is a developed nation with advance, growing economy Mashallah! We have infrastructure that your people can only dream of. We make high-speed trains under seas! We have the largest military in Europe, second largest in NATO after U.S.

We directly influence Central Asian Turkish lands, Syrian affairs, and played the role of mediator between Israel and Palestinians during past conflicts.

India doesn't even have any respect in its own neighborhood. You play ZERO role beyond your borders. What was the last time India mediated in a major world conflict? :azn:

Turkish companies are the largest construction companies in European mainland, the most wealthy continent on planet. What does india has? Call centers to serve white masters? :lol:

My people earn 10x more than your starved, weak, ugly people. We have remained a "historical superpower" for centuries and "carved out" history. Has india ever been in this role? NEVER!:lol:

So just realize how utterly pitiful you look when you try to compare your third world shit hole to a country like that of Turkey.

Heck, just Turkish-Airlines is a more "global" company than ALL of Indian companies "combined" .....

Turkish-Airlines is a more well-known brand than any of other Indian brand. Heck, just youtube versions of Turkish Airline's adds get tens of millions of views.

We are part of a global network of alliance called NATO. The strongest network of military alliance every created. We control the largest city of Europe. And what does india have? More poors than sub-saharan Africa?:rofl:

And U.K approves of Turkish entry to EU. France and Germany reject it. Why? Because Turkey will replace French-German leadership of EU.

So while others pity your pitiful existence, we are denied EU entry because how great of a competitive threat we are to Europeans :) Says alot about both countries, doesn't it?

Our per capita Industrial production DWARFS indian industrial production....because india is still in 14th century with shit industrial capacity. We, on the other hand, are a 21st century modern Industrial country.

Last edited:
"irrelevance" is the "DEFINITION" of your third world, backward, shithole nation.

Turkey is a developed nation with advance, growing economy Mashallah! We have infrastructure that your people can only dream of. We make high-speed trains under seas! We have the largest military in Europe, second largest in NATO after U.S.

We directly influence Central Asian Turkish lands, Syrian affairs, and played the role of mediator between Israel and Palestinians during past conflicts.

India doesn't even have any respect in its own neighborhood. You play ZERO role beyond your borders. What was the last time India mediated in a major world conflict? :azn:

Turkish companies are the largest construction companies in European mainland, the most wealthy continent on planet. What does india has? Call centers to serve white masters? :lol:

My people earn 10x more than your starved, weak, ugly people. We have remained a "historical superpower" for centuries and "carved out" history. Has india ever been in this role? NEVER!:lol:

So just realize how utterly pitiful you look when you try to compare your third world shit hole to a country like that of Turkey.

Heck, just Turkish-Airlines is a more "global" company than ALL of Indian companies "combined" .....

Turkish-Airlines is a more well-known brand than any of other Indian brand. Heck, just youtube versions of Turkish Airline's adds get tens of millions of views.

We are part of a global network of alliance called NATO. The strongest network of military alliance every created. We control the largest city of Europe. And what does india have? More poors than sub-saharan Africa?:rofl:

And U.K approves of Turkish entry to EU. France and Germany reject it. Why? Because Turkey will replace French-German leadership of EU.

So while others pity your pitiful existence, we are denied EU entry because how great of a competitive threat we are to Europeans :) Says alot about both countries, doesn't it?

Our per capita Industrial production DWARFS indian industrial production....because india is still in 14th century with shit industrial capacity. We, on the other hand, are a 21st century modern Industrial country.
gosh you took so much effort to write such a lenthy rebuttal :)
@Kaan .. may be you should allow sultan into your inner circle because he proved his loyalty.

It's not really a Masjid. At least it doesn't look like one. It's a commercial building that has a dedicate space where Muslims can go and perform pray. This building will have shops, community center and other commodities. Media blowing it out of proportion. This building will revive the dead street and it's good for NYC.

Please refrain from name calling and using profanity. This is a warning. Next time you get another negative. :police:

@everyone he isn't even from Turkey. :-)

@hinduguy Bro give me a heads up if you see anything.:butcher:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom