What's new

Ground Zero Mosque

You iz tooooooooooooooo gooooooooooood! :woot:

oh gaaad.. :hitwall:
are you sure your mind is not playing tricks with you... because you are the one giving 'special' meaning to my ordinary words.. there is no subtext in what I wrote.. :close_tema:

ah I remember I called you a qureshi... and you said whats wrong with that (or something).. I did not know you are a qureshi till then.. I just wanted to use some equivalent word when was called bania .. :blah:

I don't remember that but qureshi is not one of my surnames although technically I would be considered one I guess lol but no one in my family calls themselves something of the sort. There is no word equivalent to baniya lmao.

Dude, banya is very insensitive too. Bad Mambi!!!!

I don't remember that but qureshi is not one of my surnames although technically I would be considered one I guess lol but no one in my family calls themselves something of the sort. There is no word equivalent to baniya lmao.

This thread should have been an epic clash of civilisations and religions and instead it ended up as a debauchery of comradership and witty jokes.:tdown:...
there is nothing much left to add to the topic. Looks like we have clear cut positions with little or no room for negotiation.. :lol:

ah.. dont be so sensitive. This is pdf.
he called me bania I called him qureshi... end of story.
now in his mind its not offensive enough.. but as per my steady escalation steps rule, that was enough. You dont go all religion at this point, you wait for next step usually.

images

They may have a few wars under their belt but are they an "ignorant,intolerant nation".I mean...really ? At least as opposed to everything that's out there...even Europe.I see them more tolerant than Europe.

That is misconception borne out of the fact that American idiots get ample amount of screen time, courtsy reality shows while in other countries, idiots never leave their village.

If a normalized survey is conducted, Americans would come out as most informed of the bunch. In India, i would be ashamed if the retardedness that is prevalent is countryside ever comes up on prime TV.

They may have a few wars under their belt but are they an "ignorant,intolerant nation".I mean...really ? At least as opposed to everything that's out there...even Europe.I see them more tolerant than Europe.

He hates yankees don't mind him.

@Hyperion :mad:

That is misconception borne out of the fact that American idiots get ample amount of screen time, courtsy reality shows while in other countries, idiots never leave their village.

If a normalized survey is conducted, Americans would come out as most informed of the bunch. In India, i would be ashamed if the retardedness that is prevalent is countryside ever comes up on prime TV.
sometimes I feel it might be the accent... some american accent sound a bit retard(dont know which regional one). dont you think?

Back
Top Bottom