What's new

Ground Zero Mosque

lolz... i respond to whichever thread comes on top... :lol: .. now its about some lady complaining about marijuana.
@Arabian Legend just proved my point about being insensitive to other people's feelings when he started going all technical, so I stopped arguing with him..

You left speechless so just say it. :wave:

@Arabian Legend

Did you see?

Yet again, in a Muslim-related thread, an Indian was the FIRST one to spout anti-Muslim hatred. I have seen this trend again and again all over the internet.

You people must realize the 'true feelings' that these Indians have for Islam, Arabs, and Muslims.

I say, use cheap Indians and build your civilisation on their back...exploit them good...and then send them back to their god-forsaken country.

Arab World already is doing it...and these Indians can only bark propaganda against Islam online. How sad. lol
Sir problem is Indians were ruled by Muslims and were defeated again and again by Muslims their famous people were killed and also they still can't forget when Lion Ghaznavi destroyed the somnath temple

Sir problem is Indians were ruled by Muslims and were defeated again and again by Muslims their famous people were killed and also they still can't forget when Lion Ghaznavi destroyed the somnath temple
Man stay away from the lal topi guy , he has seriously affected your thought process. :)

This is ironic. Being a muslim i even dont support the idea if a mosque at ground zero .. Its just as if some bunch of christians attacked one of our centres and then decided to build a church there -wrong message

This is ironic. Being a muslim i even dont support the idea if a mosque at ground zero .. Its just as if some bunch of christians attacked one of our centres and then decided to build a church there -wrong message

Are you retard?

"Christians" didn't only attack but COLONIZED entire countries of yours..and didn't kill 3000 but killed MILLIONS...by that logic, should India/Pakistan destroy all the churches and not let any churches to be built in their land? Since "It sends a wrong message"?

You see, how stupid is this above logic.

Yours is the same.

@Arabian Legend

Did you see?

Yet again, in a Muslim-related thread, an Indian was the FIRST one to spout anti-Muslim hatred. I have seen this trend again and again all over the internet.

You people must realize the 'true feelings' that these Indians have for Islam, Arabs, and Muslims.

I say, use cheap Indians and build your civilisation on their back...exploit them good...and then send them back to their god-forsaken country.

Arab World already is doing it...and these Indians can only bark propaganda against Islam online. How sad. lol

From all the posters you found @hinduguy...it doen't get more moderate than him.

I went past that place more than 5x never saw this so called "mosque"!

What about Churches in Iraq?

you think your empty words will make those whose relatives died in the terror feel happy about it?
Do you think it will be appropriate for christians to build a grand cathedral in bagdad or karbala (let alone mecca) and call it a sign of 'friendship and tolerance'?

We have plenty of mosques around here if we must make another it can be made in some other part of the city. :pop:

Some facts about the so called Ground Zero Mosque.
The Mosque is not built on the ground zero so how can it be called ground zero mosque? Media has been using this as a propaganda to show this mosque has been built on the actual site to celebrate or something. Anyway i think they should build a multi faith building where all religions can come and pray in the same building and share their thoughts.

I was just there 2 weeks ago...Didnt see no mosque...No idea what the media is BS all the time! And then we have brainwashed media is god lunatics spewing hate speech! :rofl:

Are you retard?

"Christians" didn't only attack but COLONIZED entire countries of yours..and didn't kill 3000 but killed MILLIONS...by that logic, should India/Pakistan destroy all the churches and not let any churches to be built in their land? Since "It sends a wrong message"?

You see, how stupid is this above logic.

Yours is the same.

Woah .. Mister lets start off with keeping this civilized. :D i see your desperation to make a point here but adding "color" to your statement will not help you win an argument EVER.

The event is comparitively fresh the families are still affected and sorrowful - thats out of respect
You can build all the mosques you want .but why on that specific location which marks one of the biggest terrorist attacks to have ever occured on earth.

Back
Top Bottom