What's new

Green Valley New Supermarket in Lahore.

greenvally will got tough time from marko and metro cash markets chains .BTW i am really surprised nawaz has chain in saudi and gulf countries why he never open it in pakistan?

Giant TV screen in Mall of Lahore.

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

greenvally will got tough time from marko and metro cash markets chains .BTW i am really surprised nawaz has chain in saudi and gulf countries why he never open it in pakistan?

The Wholesale and Retail market of Pakistan is taking off, there are other players coming into the market, should increase competition.

Last edited by a moderator:

Why would they do business in such a disturbed country? They just do politics here and all the money coming out of politics is invested outside Pakistan.

cwgdel.jpg

What's the point of those few places when about 80% of your people don't earn even 20 rupees a day, much lower than the international poverty line?

g-office1.jpg

g-office5.jpg

g-office4.jpg

g-office2.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

These are the offices in the Mall

What's the point of those few places when about 80% of your people don't earn even 20 rupees a day, much lower than the international poverty line?

Don't you know, Bilal brother, many indians suffer from inferiority complex.

The Wholesale and Retail market of Pakistan is taking off, there are other players coming into the market, should increase competition.

still we have gaint like Utility Stores Corporation which own 5700 stores all over pakistan .most of pakistani public got daily items from them they open every corner of pakistan .they open from chaghi to peshawer and from karachi to gilget every city .

still we have gaint like Utility Stores Corporation which own 5700 stores all over pakistan .most of pakistani public got daily items from them they open every corner of pakistan .they open from chaghi to peshawer and from karachi to gilget every city .

Very true Imran Brother = )

Why would they do business in such a disturbed country? They just do politics here and all the money coming out of politics is invested outside Pakistan.

yep thats damn **** ITFAQ STEEL has very very large plants in UAE and DAMMAM saudi arabia .he own Buy best supermarket chain which is not in pakistan .lolz ganga shareef is so smart .

i like old bazzar type not this **** :(

good job by the architects.i love the mall entrance.
hope they employ jute bags instead of plastic bags and make "green" valley as green as possible.

The entrance looks nice, and more traditional than the glass-and-shine malls one sees in Delhi. But shouldn't they have made the building itself a little varied in structure? From a distance, it's a normal cuboid building, at least according to the pictures I saw of it on the thread.

Nice mall! Sometimes I think you guys overdo the green though. :)

Back
Top Bottom