What's new

Greek/Hellenic Armed Forces Thread - Pictures, News Articles and Discussions on all Greek/Hellenic Military Affairs.

Still, once the Hellenic Vipers are mostly upgraded, air superiority should be a huge advantage before the Turks get all their EFTs.
If they ever get Eurofighters. So far,they boast about their untested prototypes of Kizelelma and TFX. And keep making UAVs.

Meanwhile,we have 14 Rafale F3R already and 6 F-16Vs on top of all the other aircraft. And the Turkish Air Force is still depending on their current F-16 fleet. All they talk about is "we'll upgrade them on our own" and future superweapons.

If they ever get Eurofighters. So far,they boast about their untested prototypes of Kizelelma and TFX. And keep making UAVs.

Meanwhile,we have 14 Rafale F3R already and 6 F-16Vs on top of all the other aircraft. And the Turkish Air Force is still depending on their current F-16 fleet. All they talk about is "we'll upgrade them on our own" and future superweapons.

You know the cost of 1 hour or Eurofighter is $65,000! 4 or 5 sorties at most and it will need to be grounded for cost. That's absurdly expensive considering the F-35 is around $40K which they blew for the S-400 which makes no sense at all. BTW, the F-22 is $80K per hour LOL!

That's why I hope we don't make a deal with Italy for those EFTs. WAAAAY too expensive considering the Rafale is only around $18K at the most. Keep loading on those for a huge fleet and you're better off IMO.

After our new air and air defense systems put into service, Greece cannot even theoretically gain superiority over Turkey. Also there will be no Eurofighter purchase

WHY WHY, WHY, could we not get this? WE are no threat to ANYONE except Ethiopia is the reduce our water supply and we are entitle to defend pour well=being just like ANY other country.

SCREW THE US for imposing stupid a detriment on our well-being. Shame on them. Unless there is no effect of the volume of the real in Egypt which i seriously doubt.

Even if they provided us we F-15s they still would agree on an obliterated Ethiopian dam!

I wish Sisi and Egypt would get a lot more aggressive like other nations and deal with the consequences as they come.

FujETeiaQAAka6t

Notice tge R-77 on the belli between the engine nacelles? Those are always mounted even when the jet is performing airshows. Very strange and must undoubtedly be a dud.

Last edited:
Except the range of the Rafale is not as great as the F-16, the only drawback so if the viper can elude long enough, eventually it might find itself on the Rafale's 6.
= Bull Shit.

What about their new order for 42 Eurofighter Typhoons?
No news. It's a cold case.

Hey even the Mirage 2Ks will be fitted with meteors from what I saw
No. No plan to integrate it on M2000.
3 reasons : cost of integration, not to create an alternative to the Rafale, M2000 radar range not appropriate (even the -5 and -5 mk2 models).

Eurofighters are not necessery, all budget goes on domestic aircrafts projects and drones, Also there is domestic jet engine program too..
To built an aircraft is one thing, and Turkey do it very well it seems.
Tu study and built a fighter engine is another beast. See how India struggle with it, despites yearS and billionS .... I wish you good luck.

@BON PLAN , what's up with vettes & FDI HN?
vettes ???

FDI : first of class, for french navy, is keen to make its sea first trial. All seem aligned.

WHY WHY, WHY, could we not get this? WE are no threat to ANYONE except Ethiopia is the reduce our water supply and we are entitle to defend pour well=being just like ANY other country.

SCREW THE US for imposing stupid a detriment on our well-being. Shame on them. Unless there is no effect of the volume of the real in Egypt which i serious doubt.

what he quest90j 9n g3nu9nn interestyy yand your arr0oance is up uor ***!

No. No
and you took it cohesively, wow, wy the hostility?

plan to integrate it on M2000.

I juat opr we NEVER come close to any EUFT in Egtpt at a cost of $65K er flight hous with to m
3 reasons : cost of integration, not to create an alternative to the Rafale, M2000 radar range not appropriate (even the -5 and -5 mk2 models).

To built an aircraft is one thing, and Turkey do it very well it seems.
Tu study and built a fighter engine is another beast. See how India struggle with it, despites yearS and billionS .... I wish you good luck.
Thank you for your well wishes.

I don't think we will face the same struggles as India did when they started building their own fighter jet. They had to contend with technological limitations and limited materials and systems at that time.

However, building an aircraft today has become comparatively easier due to various advancements. We now have advanced design and simulation tools such as computer-aided design (CAD) software and computational fluid dynamics (CFD). Additionally, advanced manufacturing techniques have emerged, allowing for more efficient production. Moreover, testing and validation have greatly improved with advanced techniques such as computer simulations and virtual testing.

FujETeiaQAAka6t

Notice tge R-77 on the belli between the engine nacelles? Those are always mounted even when the jet is performing airshows. Very strange and must undoubtedly be a dud.
Do you guys have the R-77M?

I don't think we will face the same struggles as India did when they started building their own fighter jet. They had to contend with technological limitations and limited materials and systems at that time.
Come on,you know the Indians are not an Air Force people.

Back
Top Bottom