What's new

Greek/Hellenic Armed Forces Thread - Pictures, News Articles and Discussions on all Greek/Hellenic Military Affairs.

I found this map randomly

FEAExSUXEAQXCbZ.jpg

Actually the map I posted the other day is by some Turkish site and it's full of misinformation and mistakes,but I can't edit the post or delete it.

Actually the map I posted the other day is by some Turkish site and it's full of misinformation and mistakes,but I can't edit the post or delete it.
It's okay, it's good for us!!!:-)

See how much equipment that's been retired for ages,they included? And other that is in active service,ignored and not even mentioned? Lol
If inspired by turkish people, it's not surprising.

No,nothing. If we upgraded them to S-300PMU2 it would have been a big upgrade.

Hey bro, not on topic but I have a question. I have plans to visit Greece as tourists, we are Bangladeshi origin living in Australia. How are Bangladeshis or South Asians perceived in Greece? Any problems such as racial prejudice etc?

Hey bro, not on topic but I have a question. I have plans to visit Greece as tourists, we are Bangladeshi origin living in Australia. How are Bangladeshis or South Asians perceived in Greece? Any problems such as racial prejudice etc?
Not if you're a tourist willing to spend money at a nice place :P

The Hellenic Air Force site has added the Meteor,officially reporting that we have the missile (it wasn't a secret of course,just finally officially adding it on the website information).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom