What's new

Greek/Hellenic Armed Forces Thread - Pictures, News Articles and Discussions on all Greek/Hellenic Military Affairs.

Man,I read the rest of the article yesterday and if it's true,the Israelis are worse than the French when it comes to offers.

I was even thinking of posting a thread about it! I was shocked at how they handled our demands! I thought we had good cooperation and friendship on a defense level!
Israelis are very tough negotiators, they don't give anything away. Unfortunately, this missile is a power multiplier, and the Israelis are selling it at a high price.

Israelis are very tough negotiators, they don't give anything away. Unfortunately, this missile is a power multiplier, and the Israelis are selling it at a high price.
I was honestly shocked at their demands and how stingy they were :o

I was honestly shocked at their demands and how stingy they were :o
I will add one more thing: why should they have the outdated vehicle Sandcat and not the modern and most powerfull StormRider?
Why recommend Oskosh to the Lithuanians and not to us?

1670323912417.jpeg

I will add one more thing: why should they have the outdated vehicle Sandcat and not the modern and most powerfull StormRider?
Why recommend Oskosh to the Lithuanians and not to us?

View attachment 903379
Exactly! And we asked for 17 simulators and they only offered 4 and we managed to get 8. And the maintainance price? And the take it or leave it attitude? Lol! I was expecting more from them.

This guy is explaining what the RAM is,better than any high-ranking officer who talks to big channels on what the Sea Sparrow does.

It's on the Super Vita FAC "Grigoropoulos".

Hellenic Navy considering to join global frigate programme of UK AUSTRALİA and CANADİAN Navies

History will write that on December 21, 2022 and at 13.00, the 10th Rafale landed at Greek Air Force Base. Good flights and good landings always!!

1671707520070.jpeg

The first of the 10 Greek M-346 advanced and initial pre-operational training jets, which will support the agreement with Elbit for the operation of the Flight Aviation Training Center in Kalamata, took flight yesterday from Leonardo's facilities at Caselle Airport. It was unpainted ("green") and bore the provisional registration number CSX.55277, assigned in Italy to aircraft during testing.

M-346-PA-GREECE-POLEMIKI-AEROPORIA.jpg

@Akritas Ptisi posted a video of the flight

@Akritas Ptisi posted a video of the flight

And during this time, no new fighter to Turkey. Thank you Mister Trump.

This is very good and informative thread, I want to ask one question..
Do you Greeks thing your current military strategy is good planned?
I see Greek strategy like this : a navy and land army to defend the islands, then an air force superior enough to destroy military bases, ports and bridges in the Western Turkey.
but while making all these plans, it seems that you only see the Turkish air force as a real competitor and our other advantages are ignored, Even ıf everythin go according to plan and Greek airforce dominate Aegan skies, There will be enough air defence systems to protect Turkish mainland and enough cruise,ballistic,anti ship missiles to hit Greek ships airfields and ports and there is enough satellite systems to coordinate such missile strikes.

They're gonna start talking about the Kizelelma now...
it is dozen years before being a real threat.
They have to purchase a fighter for stop gap between F16 and their TFX. EF2000?

This is very good and informative thread, I want to ask one question..
Do you Greeks thing your current military strategy is good planned?
I see Greek strategy like this : a navy and land army to defend the islands, then an air force superior enough to destroy military bases, ports and bridges in the Western Turkey.
but while making all these plans, it seems that you only see the Turkish air force as a real competitor and our other advantages are ignored, Even ıf everythin go according to plan and Greek airforce dominate Aegan skies, There will be enough air defence systems to protect Turkish mainland and enough cruise,ballistic,anti ship missiles to hit Greek ships airfields and ports and there is enough satellite systems to coordinate such missile strikes.

I will let greek people answer, but you can be sure in case of a conflict between Greece and Turkey that France and USA will be on the Greel side. The Erdogan's turkey is a massive foe in the region.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom