What's new

Greatest Persians in history

I'm not lost. GPS is working quite well here.

On a serious note - Gawachi Gaan literally means a lost cow. And used figuratively for someone who is confused or anxious (like the cow who can't find the way to home).

I'm not lost. GPS is working quite well here.

Pashtuns as you may think are Iranic, are different from you as they are very religious mountain folk. Just letting you know. I have no agenda, but I am telling you the truth.

On a serious note - Gawachi Gaan literally means a lost cow. And used figuratively for someone who is confused or anxious (like the cow who can't find the way to home).

I'm not confused nor anxious, and I don't need religion, whether Islam or Christianity, to shape my life. Both religions are created by mankind. The stories are often childish, absurd and barbaric. Period.

I'm not confused nor anxious, and I don't need religion, whether Islam or Christianity, to shape my life. Both religions are created by mankind. The stories are often childish, absurd and barbaric. Period.

I think andro meant confused in the sense that you are out of Iran due to Mullahs and in USA but still using PK flag (thus confused).

Pashtuns as you may think are Iranic, are different from you as they are very religious mountain folk. Just letting you know. I have no agenda, but I am telling you the truth.

No we are Mountian deo

I think andro meant confused in the sense that you are out of Iran due to Mullahs and in USA but still using PK flag (thus confused).

i was commenting on so-called atheism though the same jump to protect their root religion when someone religious take shot at that.

by the way i am still asking whats his reason for Pakistani flag

Iranian, born in Pakistan, living in the Netherlands. Atheist. It may confuse you, but not me.

i was commenting on so-called atheism though the same jump to protect their root religion when someone religious take shot at that.

by the way i am still asking whats his reason for Pakistani flag

His family left during revolution and he was born in Pakistan.

:lol: seems you are in EU due to khumenai .

whats up with Pakistani flag?

athiests are like gawachi gaan in my opinion

You cannot become atheist with out proper knowledge of Religion and its mess. An average atheist is better in knowledge about life than a religious person.

I wonder how we moved from discussing the greatest Persians to discussing religion and whether Punjabis are Europeans. Ah you never cease to amaze me PDF :D

Back
Top Bottom