What's new

Greater Bangladesh

Guys, come back to the topic. BD people are really enthusiastic about adding a part of Indian NE including Tripura, and western Assam to BD. Note that BD lost Tripura only because of short-sighted Nawab Khwaja Nazimuddin, the first Chief Minister of East Pakistan. He became the President (Governor General) of Pakistan after the death of Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah.

Tripura Maharani came to Dhaka in Sept. 1947 and stayed in the Shahbag Hotel for two weeks to get an appointment with the Nazimuddin. Maharani wanted Tripura to join east Pakistan. She went back empty handed without getting an appointment. Finally, Tripura joined the Union of India sometime in 1949. But, even today, the Tripura people think themselves as part of East Bengal. Manik Sarker, the Tripura Chief, forcefully and rightfully demand that BD took care of his little Rajjya as if it is still a part of East Bengal/BD. He and many others are migrants from east Bengal.

Look at the proposed map of east Pakistan long before Pakistan was created. Indian NE was included in it. Now, the time is becoming right for us to re-claim all these lands. Note also that a new Province was created by the British Indian govt. in 1905 that included the present BD and Indian NE. It was finally undone in 1910 because of the movement by the Indian Congress-led Hindu Babu class people in Calcutta. So, history is also in our favour.

You aren't going to re-claim jack-sh1t...unless you want to be swimming with the fishes permanently :lol:

Just watch the dull subservience of your dhobi lady and her ilk for decades to come.

The time will never be right given you are a weak, defeated, effeminate people.....with equal parts slavish and traitorous mentality. A good target practice and punching bag....that is the sum total of "Bang - la - Daesh"

Nothing is in your favour, and nothing ever will be....except maybe being the site of genocide, ungratefulness and traitorous dweebs.

bangladeshis are like the weirdest people I have ever seen. When India, invaded Pakistan in '71, bangladeshis instead of resisting the enemy country, sided with us, lol. They readily betrayed their country for enemy country India. They took arms, training from India, financed from India, yet bangladeshis hate india now lol. Your language sounds like Sanskrit, even more than Hindi does. Even your script looks devanagari. On top of that the bindi culture- I mean seriously its so weird to see Muslims do this. I had seen that Shahbag protests on Al-Jazeera and every women there was wearing bindi. I was like wtf- is this really a Muslim country? Even Indian Muslims look down on bangladesh. They couldn't get a separate homeland for theirs, bangladeshis did, and it didn't even take 20 years from them to break it up, that too with our help. As India we just did what an enemy country does, nothing more, nothing less. We stay true to our culture and country always. Indians might fight among themselves, but against the enemy we are united. bangladeshis like that bindi guy matirpola are really irritating

Your lack of knowledge about the topic you are trying to discuss is appalling. You look at Shahbag a campaign which was directed against Islamic leaders and you deduce that the participants were practising Muslims.

Man, That 16 year old Pakistani guy Saad Zubayer use better logic.

Coming from the guy that said:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

It gets even better: "Ethnogenesis" :rofl::rofl::rofl:

They have better chance at ethnogenesis.

Look psycho, India has no chance because it race 3 different races -- Caucasian (NW), Mongoloid-ic (NE) and blacks (South) speaking languages belonging to completely different language families -- Indo-aryan, Sino-Tibetan and Dravidian respectively.

Indonesians and Pakistanis have a better chance at ethonogenesis because almost everyone speak languages belonging to one language family - Indo-iranian and Austronesian respectively!!

Your lack of knowledge about the topic you are trying to discuss is appalling. You look at Shahbag a campaign which was directed against Islamic leaders and you deduce that the participants were practising Muslims.

Man, That 16 year old Pakistani guy Saad Zubayer use better logic.
I really find it offensive that bangladeshi Muslims have adopted a Hindu religious symbol like bindi which represents Goddess Parvati and the third eye as some fashion item. Muslims don't believe in Hindu goddesses so what gave bangladeshi Muslims the right to make it some sort of fashion statement. Indians Muslims don't do it. Frankly its quite disrespectful to our religion. There is a term for it- its called "cultural appropriation".

While you bangladeshis are going about adopting religious symbols as fashion why don't you adopt the Crucifix as fashion too? You know make some Crucifixes yourself and wear it as a fashion statement since you guys are so trendy and fashionable. I am actually quite surprised at your justifying this behaviour. I find it quite irritating that bangladeshi Muslims have made our religious symbols into fashion. Especially since we don't want to have anything to do with your country.

You think India and Indonesia are capable of solving it right? :)

well only time will tell, we are in much interesting timea when the rise of Asia Pacific coincidences with the awakened of Nationalism in many Countries and the withdrawing of US from this region

Indonesian is more vast and heterogen than what would you thought,

We had millions Chinese ethnic descendants, we had millions Gujaratis descendants, we had millions Indo European descendants, not to mention Arabs, meanwhile our locals is much more diverse you got Melanosoid groups, Negritos, Malays, Proto Malays groups and Polynesians groups among other.....

I really find it offensive that bangladeshi Muslims have adopted a Hindu religious symbol like bindi which represents Goddess Parvati and the third eye as some fashion item. Muslims don't believe in Hindu goddesses so what gave bangladeshi Muslims the right to make it some sort of fashion statement. Indians Muslims don't do it. Frankly its quite disrespectful to our religion. There is a term for it- its called "cultural appropriation".

While you bangladeshis are going about adopting religious symbols as fashion why don't you adopt the Crucifix as fashion too? You know make some Crucifixes yourself and wear it as a fashion statement since you guys are so trendy and fashionable. I am actually quite surprised at your justifying this behaviour. I find it quite irritating that bangladeshi Muslims have made our religious symbols into fashion. Especially since we don't want to have anything to do with your country.

Individual Choice, Not your call. We are a secular moderate Muslim Majority nation with local established culture and Language. We do not force individuals on their dresses. We are okay with Hijab and Bindi. We arent communal like India and Pakistan.

Both are our daughters

3dfe36abce817604e473ef28953c1b45-1.jpg

d10df89bba6faaa53d8c60036067c2ce.jpg

Individual Choice, Not your call. We are a secular moderate Muslim Majority nation with local established culture and Language. We do not force individuals on their dresses. We are okay with Hijab and Bindi. We arent communal like India and Pakistan.

Both are our daughters

3dfe36abce817604e473ef28953c1b45-1.jpg

d10df89bba6faaa53d8c60036067c2ce.jpg
What is this strange obsession you guys have with Hindu culture? Also I don't know why you showing me hijab- its obvious that Muslims would wear.it. Why the heck are they wearing bindis though. Indian Muslims don't wear it. They haven't turned our religious symbols into fashion statement. Bindis represent Goddess Parvati. So isn't donning such symbols representing goddesses forbidden in your religion? I don't know why I have to explain this to you. Arent you Muslim? I mean seriously its so irritating to see you guys emulate our culture. We don't want to have anything to do with you or your country.

What is this strange obsession you guys have with Hindu culture? Also I don't know why you showing me hijab- its obvious that Muslims would wear.it. Why the heck are they wearing bindis though. Indian Muslims don't wear it. They haven't turned our religious symbols into fashion statement. Bindis represent Goddess Parvati. So isn't donning such symbols representing goddesses forbidden in your religion? I don't know why I have to explain this to you. Arent you Muslim? I mean seriously its so irritating to see you guys emulate our culture. We don't want to have anything to do with you or your country.

Indian culture and Bangladeshi culture are similar. Bindi called tip in Bengali. Its part of our Bengali / Bangladeshi culture.

Ahona%2BModel%2Bgirls%2Bby%2Bbdtvstar.com%2B%252862%2529.jpg

Kusum+Sikder6.jpg

There is nothing like a "Bangladeshi map"....it comes free with an Indian map.

This joke is a classic one..!! I've been hearing this one since years, and still it always brings out a chuckle.. :D

Why you guys are talking about bangles, women's fashion, Tip and Bindia here? Indians and Pakistanis, please do not bother yourself with what our girls wear or not. Mind your own business, please.

Last edited:
Sometimes I wonder we should've let Tiger Niazi do his thing... :D

well only time will tell, we are in much interesting timea when the rise of Asia Pacific coincidences with the awakened of Nationalism in many Countries and the withdrawing of US from this region

Indonesian is more vast and heterogen than what would you thought,

We had millions Chinese ethnic descendants, we had millions Gujaratis descendants, we had millions Indo European descendants, not to mention Arabs, meanwhile our locals is much more diverse you got Melanosoid groups, Negritos, Malays, Proto Malays groups and Polynesians groups among other.....

Yup.. We know Indonesia is vastly diverse.. If I remember correctly, you guys have almost 600 completely difference languages being spoken there.. I think the only country that's linguistically more diverse than Indonesia is Papua New Guinea. :-)

The country with biggest identity crisis in the world....by a large margin.

If you question it too much, you will get labelled a psychopath by the usual BAL twits :P

We are Bengalis. This is our identity. Everything Bengali is our culture, our identity. Bengali Hindu culture is also our culture. We don't have identity crisis. We tried to be under Islamic republic but couldn't because of our culture and language. Call us weird but we are culturally a mixture between Muslim and Hindu. If Turkish Muslims can have European Christian culture why can't we Bangladeshis have a cultural overlap between Hindu and Muslim Bengali?

bangladeshis are like the weirdest people I have ever seen. When India, invaded Pakistan in '71, bangladeshis instead of resisting the enemy country, sided with us, lol. They readily betrayed their country for enemy country India. They took arms, training from India, financed from India, yet bangladeshis hate india now lol. Your language sounds like Sanskrit, even more than Hindi does. Even your script looks devanagari. On top of that the bindi culture- I mean seriously its so weird to see Muslims do this. I had seen that Shahbag protests on Al-Jazeera and every women there was wearing bindi. I was like wtf- is this really a Muslim country? Even Indian Muslims look down on bangladesh. They couldn't get a separate homeland for theirs, bangladeshis did, and it didn't even take 20 years from them to break it up, that too with our help. As India we just did what an enemy country does, nothing more, nothing less. We stay true to our culture and country always. Indians might fight among themselves, but against the enemy we are united. bangladeshis like that bindi guy matirpola are really irritating

Bangladeshis were never close with Pakistani identity. We were close to Indians from East culturally even though being Muslim but political and inter- religious situation forced us to join Pakistan. Later due to our culture, language, years of West Pakistan's oppression we decided to secede from Pakistan and made a country based on our language and ethnicity. As we alone were not powerful enough to secede from Pakistan we took India's help. Indians helped us and together we won the war and Bangladesh was created in world map. What is so weird about it?

Bengali Hindu culture is also our culture.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
We are Bengalis. This is our identity.
Dude aren't you Muslim? Its sad to see that you are ignorant of your own religion. Islam specifically states that religious identity comes first, then your ethnic or tribal affiliation.

You said you guys were mixture of Hindu and Muslim.......you can't be Hindu and Muslim simultaneously. There is a grave punishment prescribed in your holy book for such people
If Turkish Muslims can have European Christian culture
You must be some special kind of stupid to say that. Also I haven't seen Indian Muslims copying Hindu idolatry culture like bangladeshi Muslims do even though they live in Hindu majority country. Why are you bangladeshis so obsessed with Hindu culture?

Indian culture and Bangladeshi culture are similar. Bindi called tip in Bengali. Its part of our Bengali / Bangladeshi culture.
Look at these bangladeshis shamelessly copying Hindu culture. Dude wearing bindis which represent Goddess Parvati amounts to shirk. I don't have to elaborate the punishment prescribed in your holy book for such people

Last edited:
Sometimes I wonder we should've let Tiger Niazi do his thing... :D

Yup.. We know Indonesia is vastly diverse.. If I remember correctly, you guys have almost 600 completely difference languages being spoken there.. I think the only country that's linguistically more diverse than Indonesia is Papua New Guinea. :-)

not a chance, remember we got the other half side of Papua too, and adding the already diverse linguistic ethnic Papuan into much larger and diverse culture of Nusantara with more than thousands language.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom