What's new

Govt wants establishment to endorse IMF conditions at an NSC meeting or it will step down

But parties are going to work together
You won't have vote divide.
Tlp Pmln JUI & pppp will likely do a vote divide amongst each other
That’s fair- but it’s hard to keep such a coalition together. And then to motivate voters to come out and vote for ideological opposites.

Fir to sab badiya hai sir
I don't feel like writing too much today. But just for your benefit, I would like to point out that you have a flawed stereotypical and superficial understanding of IMF. Please question all that you think you know and read contrary opinions to what you are used to. Good luck :cheers:

Yes
Ours won't perform even due to fears of privatisation. As much as I hate neoliberalism it is the only way Pakistan can progress. As long as welfare programs like Ehsaas Programme and universal healthcare are continued with a neoliberalist economic system, Pakistan can definitely prosper. Glory to the private sector.
Yes mate , glory to privatisation and capitalism.
Let the wealth creators bloom .

But parties are going to work together
You won't have vote divide.
Tlp Pmln JUI & pppp will likely do a vote divide amongst each other
Will this mix achar of govt really do seat adjustment and survive?
It is one thing to band together for short term gains i-e come in power for 6-9 months with goal of removing all anti corruption case against yurself and try to rig the the next elections to keep PTI out of power.
But trying to rule for 5 years with a bandar baat government is going to be challenging.

Yes

Yes mate , glory to privatisation and capitalism.
Let the wealth creators bloom .
Chinese economic system is the closest economic system to perfection but that system can unfortunately never work in our region. So that leaves neoliberalism as the only alternative path to prosperity.

@Wood How protectionist is the current regime in India?

Chinese economic system is the closest economic system to perfection but that system can unfortunately never work in our region. So that leaves neoliberalism as the only alternative path to prosperity.

Least protectionist in last 75 years.
Selling psus like their baaps property

Recently sold air India, now selling shipping corporation of india , will pay private shipping companies more but will sell the government owned merchant fleet which is one of the largest in the world
You Pakistanis call us baniyas. Guess what now we are ruled by real ones

Asking for more fdis etc

Last edited:

Less protectionist than the previous government. But you can see that recent Air India privatization went to India's private sector. FDI is still limited in key strategic sectors.

Interestingly, the PLI scheme is Indian attempt at state managed capitalism. I'd like to point that out because you seem to admire the Chinese way. PLI scheme is also compliant to WTO norms. But it is against the principles of free market determinism as you may expect

RSS is also big on Swadeshi ideas like Congress. But BJP is more open to Indian businessmen having a slice of the pie than Congress. :pop:

Less protectionist than the previous government. But you can see that recent Air India privatization went to India's private sector. FDI is still limited in key strategic sectors.

Interestingly, the PLI scheme is Indian attempt at state managed capitalism. I'd like to point that out because you seem to admire the Chinese way. PLI scheme is also compliant to WTO norms. But it is against the principles of free market determinism as you may expect

RSS is also big on Swadeshi ideas like Congress. But BJP is more open to Indian businessmen having a slice of the pie than Congress. :pop:
By state managed capitalism do you mean public-private partnership or heavy regulations? Also my friend would you be kind enough to explain the PLI scheme in a way that everyone here can understand.

By state managed capitalism do you mean public-private partnership or heavy regulations? Also my friend would you be kind enough to explain the PLI scheme in a way that everyone here can understand.
Neither. PLI incentives select players in the industry that are identified as winners by virtue of projected performance.

Neither. PLI incentives select players in the industry that are identified as winners by virtue of projected performance.
Lmao the government is literally creating monopolies in the process of reducing risk. How do you personally view this?

Lmao the government is literally creating monopolies in the process of reducing risk. How do you personally view this?
If it works it works , the small must merge in big you see.
Small companies must merge in large conglomerates

If it works it works , the small must merge in big you see.
Small companies must merge in large conglomerates
All of that power in the hands of a few conglomerates is dangerous to say the least. Unlike India, the US has far more conglomerates competing against each other, this allows for significant freedom in the market. However, this isn't the case in India.

Back
Top Bottom