What's new

Govt wants establishment to endorse IMF conditions at an NSC meeting or it will step down

But these powerhouses are not owned by a single family. Majority of their shares are listed on the stock market and are highly spread out amongst institutions and individuals. To create a monopoly is a publicly traded company with most diverse board members is extremely difficult and risky, simply because the same board members might have interest in competing businesses.
By monopoly, I didn't mean a family or two controlling the market. I was referring to a single conglomerate becoming too powerful. Of course, hardly any company can maintain absolute control over any sector of the market unless you are in Hong Kong. Tata Group and Reliance Industries Limited will do their best to prevent any other Indian conglomerate from becoming powerful enough to challenge the status quo set by them.

My university is meh, I am studying at the University of Central Punjab, my university is quite famous for producing Tiktokers lmao. I was originally supposed to go to Canada but I couldn't due to global lockdowns and insane travel restrictions. Before I tell you anything else I have to tell you in Pakistan if you have studied the British O and A levels then you are required to get an equivalence certificate which is for converting your O and A levels grades into their FSC/ICS equivalent. However, the way they convert your grade completely is extremely unfair and I believe that it is done intentionally to encourage students to not study a foreign education system.

NUST, GIKI, FAST, COMSATS and now LUMS as well are currently the best universities in Pakistan for CS. In Pakistan, I applied to GIKI, FAST and COMSATS but sadly their merit was too high and they were selecting students only on the basis of their FSC/ICS marks or their equivalence certificates instead of an entry test like they normally do, this was done because the country was in lockdown. I could have gotten into LUMS but I chose not to go there for some reason and I regret that decision lmao.
Very cumbersome process .
India ka bata deta hu mai
Mai 3 year mai hu, by the arts wala hu .
But inter me maine commerce padhi thi.
3 type ke school boards hai india me ,
Cbse. Central baord of secondary education ( destruction correct term hona chaye )
Icse till 10th , fir ics
Then state boards.
Each state, each board .
Mai Cbse Mai padha hu , yahan par sabse best college hands down IITs hain .
Then NIT hain , fir hazaron and i mean really hazaron private colleges hai jo ki various universities se affliated hai
Iit aur nit institutions of national importance hai , both engineering ke liye , so yahan fees sabse kam hoti hai , bas 4 saal ki 10 lakh ke karib , baki jagah par , 25 lakh , 30 lakh
Private medical college me 1 crore se to start hai fees ka .
So engineering feasible hai private college me padhna loan leke , but medical nai for many.
As competition is cut throat to get into II t , say just 1 guy in 200 is selected.
15000 seats are there when all nit iit are combined, exams called jee given by 6 lakh or 600 000 fellows

Eg , best computer science is offered at IIT bombay , now you know why these are institutes of national importance?
Because indian government departments , like railways , meteorological department, isro or Defmece research development organisation delegate some their projects to these IITs and NIT .
So c dac the Indian government which is center for development of advanced computing works with these iits and nits to make soft wares, or super computers
Most recent one was installed at IIsc bangalore called param pravega with 3.3 petaflops which joins the list of various other facilities having the same or greater capabilities
Nine more super computers are planned in 2022
images (12) (28).jpeg

Very cumbersome process .
India ka bata deta hu mai
Mai 3 year mai hu, by the arts wala hu .
But inter me maine commerce padhi thi.
3 type ke school boards hai india me ,
Cbse. Central baord of secondary education ( destruction correct term hona chaye )
Icse till 10th , fir ics
Then state boards.
Each state, each board .
Mai Cbse Mai padha hu , yahan par sabse best college hands down IITs hain .
Then NIT hain , fir hazaron and i mean really hazaron private colleges hai jo ki various universities se affliated hai
Iit aur nit institutions of national importance hai , both engineering ke liye , so yahan fees sabse kam hoti hai , bas 4 saal ki 10 lakh ke karib , baki jagah par , 25 lakh , 30 lakh
Private medical college me 1 crore se to start hai fees ka .
So engineering feasible hai private college me padhna loan leke , but medical nai for many.
As competition is cut throat to get into II t , say just 1 guy in 200 is selected.
15000 seats are there when all nit iit are combined, exams called jee given by 6 lakh or 600 000 fellows
10 lac INR is an insane fee for a public university. In Pakistan, you will never see a public university asking for 10 lac PKR let alone 10 lac INR. Even our most prestigious university NUST only demands 8-9 lac PKR for all 8 semesters of a bachelor's degree. Even semi-public universities like FAST and COMSATS also won't ask for more than 15 lac PKR.

Most powerful one is at IIT Kanpur
Almost all IIT have super computers

10 lac INR is an insane fee for a public university. In Pakistan, you will never see a public university asking for 10 lac PKR let alone 10 lac INR. Even our most prestigious university NUST only demands 8-9 lac PKR for all 8 semesters of a bachelor's degree. Even semi-public universities like FAST and COMSATS also won't ask for more than 15 lac PKR.
Mera jo course hai na. 8000 inr hai 3 saal ka .
Hehehe
Wo bhi gormint university hai

Most powerful one is at IIT Kanpur
Almost all IIT have super computers

Mera jo course hai na. 8000 inr hai 3 saal ka .
Hehehe
Wo bhi gormint university hai
What degree are you doing and do you have to pay 8000 INR for each course in a semester?

What degree are you doing and do you have to pay 8000 INR for each course in a semester?
Nope 8000 for 3 years, iam correspondence fellow

Iam political science student.
Mennu abb aagey chal ke babu banna hai
Aap private Shrivate me kaam karo ji .
No disrespect bhai , do good in which ever field you are .
Plus muje pata hai , ziyada dimag computer science me lagta hai political science me nai

Nope 8000 for 3 years, iam correspondence fellow

Iam political science student.
Mennu abb aagey chal ke babu banna hai
Aap private Shrivate me kaam karo ji .
No disrespect bhai , do good in which ever field you are .
Plus muje pata hai , ziyada dimag computer science me lagta hai political science me nai
Do you plan on becoming a civil servant?

The reason why I hate Sharifs more than other corrupt people in the world is that instead of investing that black money in Pakistan they take it abroad.

Black money is just that... Black. The entire world's corrupt elite whole intent is to take is outside and keep it safe haven countries.

Black money is just that... Black. The entire world's corrupt elite whole intent is to take is outside and keep it safe haven countries.
What is stopping our corrupt from using their black money to build factories and invest in existing industries? These mother****ers should at least invest in the country they stole from.

What is stopping our corrupt from using their black money to build factories and invest in existing industries? These mother****ers should at least invest in the country they stole from.
You don't put your stolen loot back in the house you steal from. Thieves like to run as far as possible.... So you can't catch them and their loot.

This is called Thievery 101.

You don't put your stolen loot back in the house you steal from. Thieves like to run as far as possible.... So you can't catch them and their loot.

This is called Thievery 101.
In Pakistan, after every election, there comes an amnesty scheme to clean your dirty money. When things like that exist why take your money outside?

In Pakistan, after every election, there comes an amnesty scheme to clean your dirty money. When things like that exist why take your money outside?

When you steal you sleep sleepless night. It's the way things happen. You are never secure. Why do you think they send their children abroad and buy mansions abroad?.... Think a bit... Use your brain and you will find answers to your own simple questions....

Back
Top Bottom