What's new

Govt to dissolve assembly in 72 hours?Is this true?

currently only he's tweeting this and not just 1 time but again and again

chachi ki taya ka moosi ka beta pata nahi lol
Gen Akhtar Abdul Rehman's son. I think he may have fought an election crom PTI ticket and lost. I think we should wait and see. These are rumours till it actually happens. Beyond that I do not know much other than he is a successful businessman and enterprenour
I think we need a team of technocrats to take the reigns of this government and make all the decisions it needs to make. We cant sustain uncertainty and the financial condition of this country is dire and requires drastic corrective measures.
A

Is sy bara jhoota aur faraib insan meinay zindagi mein nahi dekha.

Na kar. Waqai ?

"London to Kia Pakistan me b koi property ni Hy" , janab ye Hy wo zaraay... Do these solgans ring a bell ?

Yupp.. the same guy whose dirty audio got leaked. He was talking to a woman whose cars overrun few bike riders, in Islamabad.
Please leave his personal life out of this. Is hammam main bohat log nangay hain. Dont go there. Concentrate on the situation. I think the establishment requires someone who/is compliant and able to follow instructions. I wojld not be surprised if we get someone else but name needs approval from all/parties.
A

Today shaukat tareen said let the technocrate caretaker come and they will take decision go for election.

PPP is taking full advantage of pmln situation by opposing price, if pmln does they will damage pmln and ppp will win, if pmln break assembly ppp will say look we were itehadi and pmln broke the assembly.
this is why pmln never made itehad with ppp lol zardari used pmln very well.

Not so quickly. This PDM and Bajwa shitshow must continue. LOL these clowns can't control the economy. They already know that until the elections this PDM government is going to garner a lot of anger from the people. Why do you guys think that Nawazoo isn't returning to Pakistan? A whole gang just visited London to hold consultations LOL Imran is getting stronger each day. His rallies are getting bigger. His criticism is growing. We know where this is heading. Even PDM fully knows that by removing IK unlawfully they have just opened another Pandora's box. Let this PDM circus go on until the next elections. Imran Khan is assured of a heavy majority.
what establishment did by installing the crooks, thieves and traitors is unforgivable. This 'establishment' is clearly the weakest link in Pakistan! I mean how can it be soooooo easily manipulated and be frightened by a few crooks, thieves and traitors.

worst we now know that it is part of the problem by providing patronage to the crooks, thieves and traitors! that is unforgivable.

IK should have dissolved the gormint when the esteemed establishment sent that crook, thief and traitor meean nawaj to its palacial residence in London.

what establishment did by installing the crooks, thieves and traitors is unforgivable. This 'establishment' is clearly the weakest link in Pakistan! I mean how can it be soooooo easily manipulated and be frightened by a few crooks, thieves and traitors.

worst we now know that it is part of the problem by providing patronage to the crooks, thieves and traitors! that is unforgivable.

IK should have dissolved the gormint when the esteemed establishment sent that crook, thief and traitor meean nawaj to its palacial residence in London.

I am convinced that Bajwa let Nawaz Sharif escape. The establishment under Bajwa is a big problem. Unfortunately, these are all men handpicked by a superpower.

I am convinced that Bajwa let Nawaz Sharif escape.
trillion %. its clear that 'establishment' doesn't consider looting and plundering Pakistan an issue. all the crooks, thieves and traitors have their cases manipulated and Pakistan kept under the thumb of these crooks, thieves and traitors by the establishment!

i used to fend the establishment from the attacks of this s#it show called PDM to to only now learn they have issues and disgruntled disagreements between themselves and PDM to keep Pakistan in the dark. this is unforgivable.

trillion %. its clear that 'establishment' doesn't consider looting and plundering Pakistan an issue. all the crooks, thieves and traitors have their cases manipulated and Pakistan kept under the thumb of these crooks, thieves and traitors by the establishment!

i used to fend the establishment from the attacks of this s#it show called PDM to to only now learn they have issues and disgruntled disagreements between themselves and PDM to keep Pakistan in the dark. this is unforgivable.

Eventually shit will hit the fan. Let's wait for that moment.

One thing about noonies is they really underestimate Khan's popularity and the effectiveness of good policy over time.
i think they took imran khan words that pti govt deposit the money till june to have petrol price fixed. So they thought money is there somewhere. Now they arw looking for it but couldnt find it. Perfect political stroke played by pti.

now geo is trying to increase the price

Please leave his personal life out of this. Is hammam main bohat log nangay hain. Dont go there. Concentrate on the situation. I think the establishment requires someone who/is compliant and able to follow instructions. I wojld not be surprised if we get someone else but name needs approval from all/parties.
A
Though it is moral corruption and not financial in a sense, but I don't want my leader to be like a person of that chracter (even if from PTI). Heck, he can be our PM. Do you know about Miraj Khalid? what and honourable person he was. You can feel proud that he was our care taker PM.

Anyway, if he is competent to do the job, then its ok but people will discuss what they have to.

Back
Top Bottom