What's new

Govt to dissolve assembly in 72 hours?Is this true?

789ac946-ee62-474b-8568-f11ebfbeeaa3.JPG

Cool off with a lollipops from the establishment. There is a situation with the current government about how to handle petrol prices, that is why few names like Abdul Hafeez or others are on standby to act as caretaker setup.

Probably PTI is worried longmarch will fail. That is why, they are spreading fake news to get some more time.

No fake news….
It’s coming from PMLN circles and PMLN anchors, Ansar Abbasi, Najam Sethi and many more.

1652655397972.jpeg

Cool off with a lollipops from the establishment. There is a situation with the current government about how to handle petrol prices, that is why few names like Abdul Hafeez or others are on standby to act as caretaker setup.
lol whenever Pakistan is going through a shitty economic time- he comes and fixes things like a patriot
2010s, 2018, and now

worst job in the world- I feel for the guy

I don't understand how is this patwari troll allowed to register multiple ids with VPN, it's his 14th account and that too in a span of few days.

My registration on PDF took 48+ hours to verify by mods. How is he making accounts that fast?

@waz @Foxtrot Alpha @AgNoStiC MuSliM
Due to lack of resources, Webby had to disable account approval process hence these termites are popping left and right

I am convinced that Bajwa let Nawaz Sharif escape. The establishment under Bajwa is a big problem. Unfortunately, these are all men handpicked by a superpower.

There is no doubt in anyone's mind, Bajwa is the architect of letting convicted criminal Godfather escape to London on false pretexts and manipulating courts.

Took me 6 months to be verified and I'm not using any VPN .....
I don't understand how is this patwari troll allowed to register multiple ids with VPN, it's his 14th account and that too in a span of few days.

My registration on PDF took 48+ hours to verify by mods. How is he making accounts that fast?

@waz @Foxtrot Alpha @AgNoStiC MuSliM

Yehan ka ye masla hai.. ke musalsal
Andar wale bahar arahe hain,
Aur bahar wale andar ja rahein hain
Na andar ja rahe hain, na bahar arahe hain
Aur phir bhi gun wale ga rahe hain

“Aane wale ko aana hoga aur jaane wale ko jana hoga ,

Oho.. oye mujhe kyun bulaya hai…

Aane wale ko aana hoga aur jaane wale ko jana hoga

Oho.. oye mujhe kyun bulaya hai…”

No person understands Pakistan more than Anwar Maqsood ..

Aur mein izafa karta hun..

Ye sab andar bahar Pakistani qaum ke saath horaha hai

Back
Top Bottom