What's new

Will KP assembly dissolve today??

muhammadhafeezmalik

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

If it happens so what is the point in dissolving KP assembly, they have 2/3rd majority, they might get it again, PDM has said clearly they will not dissolve NA even if all provincial assemblies would be dissolved.

On the other hand Imran Khan announced that PTI will return to National Assembly to dethrone Shehbaz Sharif, so what is fault of members of KP Assembly??

Chief Minister Mahmood Khan, in the 86th meeting of the cabinet, KP will probably eliminate his two-thirds majority of the assembly so that he can get two-thirds majority again after the elections. While Imran Khan Not ready for to leave the position of the opposition leader after losing the simple majority.

FmpoIhNaUAEimZL

If it happens so what is the point in dissolving KP assembly, they have 2/3rd majority, they might get it again, PDM has said clearly they will not dissolve NA even if all provincial assemblies would be dissolved.

On the other hand Imran Khan announced that PTI will return to National Assembly to dethrone Shehbaz Sharif, so what is fault of members of KP Assembly??

First you were daring IK and asking when punjab assembly will be dissolved.
Ab KP MPAs ka dard aap ke seenay me sama gaya he?

Last edited:

yeh baat true hai pmln ka har bhudda corrupt hai. Country default.kar diya aur thread dekho

First you were daring IK and asking when punjab assembly will be dissolved.
Ab KP MPAs ka dard aap ke seenay me sama gaya he?

Leave him man, if IK tomorrow says something against Shaitaan - this guy will come here, declare Shaitaan as his abbu and will start cursing and blaming IK for maligning his new dad.

The sole purpose of this low life is to oppose IK in everything he does.

Does this mean ANP is forming the next govt? :lol:

Many among "Gujrat ke log" carrying firearms, if you look closely. :what:
That or you failed to mention that kotla arab ali khan is the stronghold of the notorious badmaash molvi abid raza of pml-n, who is representing me and others of my constituency in the Parliament right now, thanks to the 4 crore Rs gift delivered to the RO in 2018 election courtesy the rajas of Makwal.

Besides, chaudaries are pretty unpopular among PTI supporters as well so not sure what your point is here, gauging their popularity.

But, leave all that aside, and why don't you tell mian sb to perform Eid ki namaz in a real mosque surrounded by real people. Then you can compare his reception with that of this baloongra moosa ilahi.

Last edited:
Does this mean ANP is forming the next govt? :lol:
‘Politics is the art of the impossible, made possible’ 🫤

Many among "Gujrat ke log" carrying firearms, if you look closely.
:what:

That or you failed to mention that kotla arab ali khan is the stronghold of the notorious badmaash molvi abid raza of pml-n, who is representing me and others of my constituency in the Parliament right now, thanks to the 4 crore Rs gift delivered to the RO in 2018 election courtesy the rajas of Makwal.

Besides, chaudaries are pretty unpopular among PTI supporters as well so not sure what your point is here, gauging their popularity.

But, leave all that aside, and why don't you tell mian sb to perform Eid ki namaz in a real mosque surrounded by real people. Then you can compare his reception with that of this baloongra moosa ilahi.

Even Imran Khan can't perform Namaz-e-Eid so he is not popular??

‘Politics is the art of the impossible, made possible’ 🫤
As seen in the last 8 months. I mean, 8 months ago, you'd be forgiven for thinking it's impossible for one man to give a bloody nose to the literally all the political parties, the ECP, the mighty idaaray by himself.

Even Imran Khan can't perform Namaz-e-Eid so he is not popular??
You know what I meant, mon ami. 8-)

Back
Top Bottom